aaa Influx's hot new trance tracks! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 13

Original Message                 Date: 08-May-01  @  08:33 PM   -   Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Finally got some help ULing. thanks roller8 (and Horizens!!!)

its all there. some old some new. 2 remixes one for rhea one for roller8

figured I should put up or shut up

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 61/125             11-Jun-01  @  12:35 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

you know I just realized...your stuff is on the DT CD right? Syntaq9..wasnt that you? you did the swing-feel breaks track, yeah? Swing no 9, innit?

good shit too!

Message 62/125             12-Jun-01  @  03:02 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

breakerbox

Yes i did... It was the time when i got a minidisk recorder.. i went thru my friends swing collection and sampler the shit out of it (dont know how you can sample the shit out of....)

Thanks...for the compliments

Self note: hmmm... got 2 compliments from influx... is the world coming to an end...

Message 63/125             12-Jun-01  @  03:23 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

aww come on! that bad?

damn..I just now saw Marcs car. jeez, guy. hope youre counting your blessings (I assume you still have all the fingers on the hand that got smashed?)

Message 64/125             12-Jun-01  @  10:52 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

The fingers are still there, some of 'em don't work at the moment though..  

Still, I tackled my first bit of production since the accident last night, a jazzy drum'n'bass roller with a HUGE vocal from Joanna, that might put a smile on your face (or Rhea's).. ;)

Marc_D

p.s CD coming your way soon influx!

Message 65/125             12-Jun-01  @  07:42 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

Put the new one on there!!!

Glad you're still intact, holmes!

Message 66/125             12-Jun-01  @  07:58 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

rhea_z19

Yes, please do! I need something to smile about today...

Message 67/125             12-Jun-01  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

oh, and is Lianne gonna be in the package with the CD?

alright influx..enough cheezy greasy sleazy stuff

oops. sorry

Message 68/125             13-Jun-01  @  01:13 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

Dog.

Glad to hear you're back at the reins there Marc.

Message 69/125             13-Jun-01  @  09:21 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

Thanks guys, it wasn't touch and go or anything but only having the use of one hand and partial use of the other (until the bones heal) has really brought it all home...

Still, I'm working again if a bit slower than my usual lightning pace   Recorded some more vocal harmonies with Joanna last night (really getting into this vocal harmonies thang for sure!!!) and hoping to get the track into Audio and mixed for this weekend...

Influx, DEFINATELY gonna include this one on the disk (dontcha just love constantly changing track listings?!)..

I'll be posting versions of the EP tracks up here on DT soon as they're ready, but for those hedz out there who wanna listen at decent quality, I'll throw out some CDs!!!

Marc_D

Message 70/125             13-Jun-01  @  10:07 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Boxwell

Bit of class, influx. Lovely build throughout. Just wish I could hear that bassline at its proper samplerate etc. Sounds like it might make your bones rattle!

Keep up the good work

Graeme

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 13

There are 125 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)