aaa the force is strong with this one - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: the force is strong with this one

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17

Original Message                 Date: 06-May-03  @  12:28 AM   -   the force is strong with this one

steve

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

fat kid + star wars = greater than a sum of its parts.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 61/163             10-May-03  @  02:16 AM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

Pongoid

Link?: Link

I'm gonna be the bastard AGAIN, and say I completely support Jock in his stance. I am fucking disgusted with fat people. The ones who cannot control it, with EXTREMELY rare exception are simply weak willed, and too selfish to acknowledge who they are, and how their bodies work, and what they have to do to not store excess, excess I might add that others are STARVING in support of. I'll give ya a little tip. I was in the military years ago. You know what most of that food is in the chow halls? Fat filled cheap ass governemtn surplus garbage. Lowest bidder food deal shit. Guess what? Because of the rgourous excercise regimens and physical futness standards that people must follow just to be considerred fit for duty, that shit doesn't stay on you as useless fat. While I was in I gained over 30 pounds, and lost three percent of my body fat taking me down to less than two percent. I'm not that way anymore, but definately less than ten now. Don't try to hand me the genetic thing either, cuz almost EVERYONE in my family, parents, grandparents, sybling, even cousins are prone to be overweight, and those that are not have to work VERY hard not to be that way. People can simply not get fat unless they eat, or they are oxygenarians, and I've yet to meet one, even a skinny one. Those that do eat, have to simply learn and accept what their bodies need to maintain a healthy equilibrium without acquiring excess and then stick to that. Not all people need the same things, and if your body cannot consume a whole pizza followed by a container of cake icing while you watch Oprah and Jerry reruns without gaining or maintaining excess fat on your body, then Jeezuss fucking h. Crakers, what kind of intelligence beyond a drooling, immobile semi-vegitative retard does it take to realize that you need to not do that to not be a fat fuck? Other parts of the planet do not have so many fat people anywhere. We are the fat fucks of the planet. Part of why we are fat here is because it is accepted as semi-normal. Let me break this down simply. Fat is not beautiful, except for a few sexual devaints, and it is not healthy for anybody. Not for fat people, or the skinny people around them. It is unhealthy and I find it disgusting in appearance. It is a mark of shame for me as an American who travels outside the country. There may be some portly Brits too, but NOTHING like what we have here. Fat chicks are not cool. Where my folks live, on the east coast, there are almost nothing but fat chicks and the skinny geeky guys that work their asses off to feed and fuck them. Ewwww, gross. Nothing like continental Europe or Australia. Back in the day, WAY back, if you were fat, you couldn't keep up with the tribe. You couldn't run, you couldn't hunt, you couldn't move enough to gather food effectively without exhaustion, or heart atteack, so you died. Now it's just weakness of character that causes it. Fat sucks. It's not cool, and folks can call me harsh or whatever, but for those who are just too weak to even try to make the effort to not be fat, well fuck you, cuz you make others starve. For those that do try, and fail, well try harder, and accept who and how you are, and what you HAVE to do to not be fat. You CAN do it, so apart from weak will, I see no excuse. Yup, I'm still an asshole. I don't like seeing fat people, and never ever want to be that way, so fucking what? You don't like it?

Ape

Message 62/163             10-May-03  @  02:33 AM     Edit: 10-May-03  |  02:36 AM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

psylichon

Not really, no.

I may not pull punches to protect people's egos. I may profess that anyone who's feelings can be hurt by words is weak and silly.

But I won't go where you are. To be pretentious enough to to try and define beauty.

I mean really, pongoid. Who the fuck are YOU?

psy

Message 63/163             10-May-03  @  02:37 AM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

psylichon

argh, whatever it's your opinion. I'm gonna go out drinking.

Message 64/163             10-May-03  @  03:14 AM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

man called clay

Link?:  No link

my neighbor is black and very pretty of the face and an ultra-sweet and soulful person.....in my estimation and yet she is very large. i never ask her if this makes her happy. i don't need to. i do know i see the old man occasionally runnin game....
of course he does not tell me because i don't want to know. they have kids, more than i could've ever raised, that's for sure.
what i feel is sad about fatness in america is that it is not only a disease but an epidemic one. i think....1: food companies want to sell food: simple. lots of it. 2: i think parents have learned that throwing food at children is nourishing them. that and television....of course.
so kids grow up in fron of a box and see kids on that box going crazy hollering and laughing eating this and that....and this becomes our paradigm for happiness. our existences have become hinged on consuming anything and everything we can. and when we're lonely......we eat. and when we're worried: we eat. and when we're rejected: we eat.
hot dogs. chips. fries. cookies. cereal. peanut butter. hamburgers. pizza. eat eat eat.
size has become something to worship here, too. the man with the huge wallet....the huge fleet of yachts...the huge fleet of mansions...the entourage of ho's and bitches that wanna be him or be with him.
the man who is the big dick.
size has become comfortable for people.....especially insecure people.
we are an insecure nation and culture. you can pin even the hugest gluttons of this culture to admit that it reeks of britney and michael and shit cereal crapola and simply bad taste and excess everywhere.
but at least it's in excess! MORE! YES! NOW! OOOH!

anyway.....if someone's gonna sound like clay...it might as well be ME once in awhile?!?!! eh?

my son....at around 8....i saw this potential for him to become very large. his mother liked to feed him horror movies and everything televison could offer and lots of macdonald's burgers. she knew i though macdonald's was THE WORST......so feed the kid a big mac. anyway....when i noticed him getting rounder and rounder....i finally began becoming a little mean with him.....and called him on it....telling him he wasn't going to enjoy it as an adult. well....not that he loves me much....
....but he's lean....tall....and strong now....and bald and perhaps ready to be drafted if the army needs him. oh yeah...lots of violent video games too. and rap....some of the hugest names are literally the hugest dudes.
so yeah....fat's just a part of our culture.....and for some it's a real part of their individual existences.
i think anything one can do to try to convince a child that he might think otherwise about being fat....is good. my son's got girl's on his jock all the time.
i'm not sure if this is good but he's not eating away his loneliness.

mcc>

Message 65/163             10-May-03  @  03:40 AM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

man called clay

just talked to the boy and he says he's good and not even: "trippin on no chicks right now.
i still chill with some cool ones here and there but....it ain't all about that for me right now."

that's my little man.

in case y'all wonderin: i raised that kid solo from 9 to 16. we figured last year it was time for him to get it back with his mom. it ain't ever done....being a parent...but i did mine.
and my girl is even older....i just heard she's moving to new york?
damn...she's an adventurer.

Message 66/163             10-May-03  @  05:17 AM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

errata

Hhehehehe... all right P... not going there with you again. We aren't really talkin' about whether fat people are pretty. We're talking about whether it's reasonable to Put them down, to their face, to make them feel bad about themselves... to victimize a person who already has no self worth!

And I think it's not reasonable... And I think people who do it have very low self worth themselves. My opinion (you knew you guys would get it, hehehe): If you waste your time giving a sh+t about whether someone is fat or not, or pretty enough for you, you are small! If you waste your energy laughing at broken people, and feeling superior to other people, or judgeing their personal actions or appearance, you are small!

that's my take

e

Message 67/163             10-May-03  @  05:21 AM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

Trillium

Amen E.

Trills

Message 68/163             10-May-03  @  06:06 AM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

Influx

dunno Pongoid. last pic I saw of you you were lookin pretty flabby

and actually...when I stole the thread I wasnt talking about the "fat" part specifically, but the whole concept of social ridicule...awkwardness, clumsiness, geekiness, fatness, and on and on and on.

personally I was chubby and awkward when I was a kid, then I grew up to 6'3", 215 pounds, and from about 19-25 meted out vengeance for all the cruel years on anyone that stepped up. I grew out of it and even though Im still sheepish and cant help but feel the "are they lookin? did they see me fuck up?" voice it is a far cry from the days when I would hide in the corner of the playground with my stomper cars building mud tracks.

Id agree that fat isnt "pretty" but it doesnt make someone "ugly" either. sure, there are plenty of folks that really do need to slow down on the piggin out thing but I would venture that even the majority of them are trying to fill a void and arent JUST gluttunous.

My housemate is a fucking GLUTTON. pure and simple. When he eats he eats A LOT, and takes HUGE bites, and drinks to excess every time and pretty much everything he does is over the top

THAT is a mental thing, but at the exact same time, I believe he _could_ learn to manage it by himself. It truly does come down to discipline in far more instances than modern society is willing to allow

its almost funny cuz on the one hand we frown and at the same time coddle or excuse. odd

Message 69/163             10-May-03  @  06:07 AM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

man called clay

i also feel sad for people, who conversely....become so hung-up on being the thinnest thing possible.

Message 70/163             10-May-03  @  06:56 AM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

cheddar

Link?:  Link

"that book can't be very exiting, nothing is happening

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17

There are 163 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)