aaa Pay attention we're everywhere - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Pay attention we're everywhere

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 20-May-03  @  12:32 AM     Edit: 20-May-03  |  12:34 AM   -   Pay attention we're everywhere

Mick

Link?:  Link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

That's my bike (what's left of it) wedged so tight beneath that truck that when he pulled back into his lane he dragged my bike with him. This is what happens when a driver doesn't pay attention. I was no more than 30 feet in front of him when he proceeded to make a left hand turn across my lane. My bike is a total loss because someone wasn't keeping their eyes on the road. I limped away from it with a few injuries (so far) and hopefully only a week or so layed up but it could have been different in so many ways. Pay attention folks because motorcyclists are everywhere and, for the motorcyclist, there is no such thing as a minor accident.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 61/70             24-May-03  @  06:08 PM   -   RE: Pay attention we're everywhere

xoxos

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

"oh, you mean that device is exactly that shape and colour??"

couldn't have just told us about it, had to put up a big "who's the richest man in the world?" "well it's me, isn't it?" picture.

you might have a porsche, but i'm faster.

Message 62/70             24-May-03  @  10:45 PM   -   RE: Pay attention we're everywhere

k

Link?:  No link

hey!... around town a f*ckin pushbike's faster than a porche!  

Message 63/70             27-May-03  @  03:12 AM   -   RE: Pay attention we're everywhere

GT

leave it to xoxos for the digs

not rich here, i've eaten processed cheese amid roaches most of my life.

it's all a grand illusion thanks to Fuji camera's.

Message 64/70             27-May-03  @  04:01 AM   -   RE: Pay attention we're everywhere

xoxos

then why the hell do you want to post a fuckin huge inconsiderate, uninformative and thus totally worthless picture that takes ten minutes to download? because you're a thoughtless twat, is that it?

Message 65/70             27-May-03  @  04:42 AM   -   RE: Pay attention we're everywhere

influx

Link?:  Link

old "beef" dies slow, eh?

Message 66/70             27-May-03  @  06:57 AM   -   RE: Pay attention we're everywhere

psylichon

hey, i'm on broadband, and i still think that picture's too big  

Message 67/70             27-May-03  @  10:38 AM   -   RE: Pay attention we're everywhere

k

old "beef" dies slow, eh?

lol  

Message 68/70             27-May-03  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: Pay attention we're everywhere

Mick

There are many decafienated brands that are just as tasty.

Message 69/70             27-May-03  @  07:51 PM   -   RE: Pay attention we're everywhere

brad

File?:  [image]

[image file]

I like the picture. I think you're all a bunch of thoughtless
decafinated old beef twats.

that's called taking the piss right? ;-)

Message 70/70             27-May-03  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: Pay attention we're everywhere

GrooveMonkey

Dan... some fine bikes on show!

Always wanted one, but never got around to it, so I got tattooed instead! I figure a safer option!

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 70 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)