aaa i want stars.......like macdonalds - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: i want stars.......like macdonalds

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 28-Sep-05  @  09:39 AM   -   i want stars.......like macdonalds

Dominic

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

DT should give stars out like macdonalds. Some websites give out stars (under the username) depending on number of posts. Like first star for 100 posts, 2nd star for 300 posts, etc. It would really make me feel like a proper man............and I could show off to newbies. Please K......................................

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 61/70             04-Oct-05  @  08:32 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

milan

Link?: Link

Message 62/70             04-Oct-05  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

psylichon

deep, man

Message 63/70             05-Oct-05  @  12:48 AM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

k

Link?:  Link

Sorry.... You cant have the Toy unless you buy a Happy Meal...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 64/70             05-Oct-05  @  05:28 AM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

cheddar

So you don't know how to implement it...

Message 65/70             05-Oct-05  @  12:07 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

Dominic

Link?:  No link

Cheddar - why don't you compromise? Maybe K will grant you half a star cos your over 500 posts?

Message 66/70             05-Oct-05  @  01:47 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

beds

cheddar's just a four star fillet-o-fish.

remember the days when you pined for big mac status dom?

Message 67/70             05-Oct-05  @  02:06 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

cheddar

Guys - I leave you to your loyalty cards

swipe friendly

Message 68/70             05-Oct-05  @  10:25 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

k

course we can implement it, but whats the point of being able to fix the amount of posts?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 69/70             05-Oct-05  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

milan

/ignore

Message 70/70             06-Oct-05  @  02:41 AM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

k

what i want is the ability to add this line as a sig to my posts:

"You know this sort of thing just isn't fair on my pussy. She has a go at the furniture if I'm not there prompt." - Mrs Slocombe

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 70 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)