aaa footie corner - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: footie corner

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 02-Jun-10  @  07:41 PM     Edit: 02-Jun-10  |  07:42 PM   -   footie corner

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ha!

it's a sad day in hell when an american is the first to put up the footie corner in anticipation of the
world cup.

germany has a hurdle right off with the loss of Michael Ballack. that seems to be the
common thinking. i think they'll do well though. i was happy to see there are 5 players from
Bayern München on the team.

i had a dream last night that my dad asked me who was going to win the world cup and i told
him italy. don't bet on it though. 2 weeks ago i had a dream milla jovovich seduced me and we
had unbridled sex. i'm still waiting. she probably wrote my address down wrong so don't be
surprised if the italian team doesn't find the stadium.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 61/82             02-Jul-10  @  01:35 AM   -   RE: footie corner

NastyM

Link?:  No link

youre probably right (la galaxy all stars? or something similar), however your lads have certainly made an impression on our league.

Message 62/82             02-Jul-10  @  04:15 AM   -   RE: footie corner

sitar

Link?: Link

yeah. gotta give them credit. i think i've heard the name galaxy all stars. what kind of name is that for
a soccer team though? i think there is a team called "d.c. united". i guess i could get off my butt and
google it but i'm already on my butt so i'm not going to bother. i don't do things that don't take any
effort.

Message 63/82             02-Jul-10  @  10:41 AM   -   RE: footie corner

NastyM

good on you lad, i cant blame you one bit !
(i love the fact you're wired to the world and still dont see fit to make any effort to open another window on you're pc to google - credit where credits due)

Message 64/82             02-Jul-10  @  05:58 PM   -   RE: footie corner

sitar

NastyM wrote:

good on you lad, i cant blame you one bit !
(i love the
fact youre wired to the world and still dont see fit to make any effort to open another window on youre
pc to google - credit where credits due)

lazy citizens of the world, don't bother uniting!

Netherlands beat Brazil! Was quite a game, Holland coming from behind against Brazil like that.

Sports have 1/4 finals, semi finals and then finals. What happened to 1/3 finals?

Message 65/82             02-Jul-10  @  10:51 PM   -   RE: footie corner

Musineer Productions

Arse.

Ghana were robbed. Urufraud should be banned, salted, and flogged. Bah!

So cheating in footy is now, without any shadow of a doubt, a viable tactic. Had U.R.Cheats not turned to netball they would have lost. The worst Ghana penalty kicker should have immediately licked he best Urucon penalty taker in the knee. Sure he'd have been sent off but there would have been an advantage to Ghana so he should have done it with pride.

Bah.

Message 66/82             02-Jul-10  @  11:34 PM   -   RE: footie corner

sitar

Musineer Productions wrote:

Arse.

Ghana were robbed. Urufraud
should be banned, salted, and flogged. Bah!

So cheating in footy is now, without any
shadow of a doubt, a viable tactic. Had U.R.Cheats not turned to netball they would have lost. The
worst Ghana penalty kicker should have immediately licked he best Urucon penalty taker in the knee.
Sure hed have been sent off but there would have been an advantage to Ghana so he should have
done it with pride.

Bah.

that was horrible. uruguay does not deserve to be there. that was a goal scored except for what's his
face stopping it with his arm and fully intentionally. he gets a red card. so what. uruguay goes onto
the semis. there's something seriously wrong with that. in contrast, in american football if the
defense commits a penalty while the ball is already in play and a touchdown is scored the offense
has the choice to decline the penalty and take the touchdown.

Bah is right.

Message 67/82             03-Jul-10  @  01:46 AM   -   RE: footie corner

NastyM

i find it quite odd that the greater the talent with the ball the same players seem to extend this talent to greater talent off the ball, yet teams which possess less majestic skills on the field seem to possess greater morality ... how the fuck does this all balance .... i would have assumed less able sportsman would have been more inclined to cheat but quite the reverse seems to be the norm.
skill is inversely proportional to integrity in football.
on the flip side im looking forward to seeing the likes of Hoffman and De Niro play football 'cause if thier acting is anything to go by they must obviously be able to score great goals.

Message 68/82             03-Jul-10  @  11:13 AM   -   RE: footie corner

k

actualy sitar i agree, a blatant filthy foul has kept them out, it's yet more farce in the world cup because Ghana won that match 100%, but actualy lost cos of cheating!

FIFA need to get their shit together if they want the world cup to be taken seriously - like the england goal that would've been allowed, IF Fifa used some basic goal-line technology which they refuse to do like idiots - they are crooks anyways, arent they STILL under investigation by Interpol? did it ever get resolved even that whole thing?

It's just total farce, cos the Ghana 'incident' almost sends out a clear signal that it's worth cheating cos if the player blatantly cheats then his team gets an at least 50/50 chance of saving that goal from happening, cos the penalty that follows is at least a 50/50 chance |(if not in fact worse odd's like 60/40 or 70/30 under that kind of pressure)

i think that kind of deliberate handball on the goal-line which stops an obvious goal that '100% would have happened', should result in an allowed goal AND the banning of the player for a whole year from internation competition

Yeah!....damn right!

ffs look at it! i think a firing squad for him in fact!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 69/82             03-Jul-10  @  04:59 PM   -   RE: footie corner

sitar

"i think that kind of deliberate handball on the goal-line which stops an obvious goal that '100% would
have happened', should result in an allowed goal AND the banning of the player for a whole year from
internation competition"

i agree with you. it was totally ridiculous and to see the uruguay cheater gloating on the sideline after
the penalty kick missed added insult to injury. in fact the uruguay team celebration made them all into
a bunch of cheaters. plus the ghana player who missed the ensuing penalty kick is probably going to
feel the pain of that for the rest of his life and he should not have even been put in that position in the
first place.

and jeez, Germany destroyed Argentina. the 4th goal was like watching a soccer clinic.

NastyM, Hoffman and De Niro are playing football? aren't they getting close to the age that they're
starting to pay attention to motorized wheelchair ads?

Message 70/82             03-Jul-10  @  06:02 PM   -   RE: footie corner

sitar

...i'm going to send one of my tracks to the Ghana striker who missed the penalty kick at the end of
extended time with a note...."just when you think life is bad, remember there's always someone
worse off than you."

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 82 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)