aaa Influx's hot new trance tracks! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Original Message                 Date: 08-May-01  @  08:33 PM   -   Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Finally got some help ULing. thanks roller8 (and Horizens!!!)

its all there. some old some new. 2 remixes one for rhea one for roller8

figured I should put up or shut up

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 71/125             13-Jun-01  @  02:40 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

Marc, have a listen to my tune "...buddhas..." if you have a moment and aren't too burnt. Stepping on Influx's toes here I know.

Message 72/125             14-Jun-01  @  02:04 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

boxwell, thanks..but..which track are you referring to?

Message 73/125             14-Jun-01  @  03:58 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

Probably all of them dude. Sorry. I know you thought I'd be Boxwell. Just cutting in on your turf.

Message 74/125             14-Jun-01  @  09:24 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

yeah, and if you step on my toes again Im gonna send a driver...115 mph swingspeed...into your rig 

Message 75/125             14-Jun-01  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

That'll help me in the ruff mix.

Message 76/125             14-Jun-01  @  12:43 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

I'll have to go to edit profile and select another genre...Club/Dance

Message 77/125             14-Jun-01  @  06:24 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

ack!!!

Message 78/125             14-Jun-01  @  08:58 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

roller8

Link?: Link

man, what the hell?!  

Message 79/125             14-Jun-01  @  09:55 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

boxwell!!! cool shit, man!! sure the samples are "obvious" but how come no one told Si Begg that when he sampled American Beauty? or any of the other easily rec'd samples that are all over the place?

dude..thats some of the best drum programming Ive heard from an "amateur!"

whats with the flanging on the breaks? is that intentional or do you have a delay goin and snares are hittin on each other?

your mix transferred well to lofi, too!

Message 80/125             15-Jun-01  @  04:01 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

*heh* Sitar, had a listen to "..Buddahs" and enjoyed immensely!! Didn't feel too bad, coz I had influx's CD playing immediately before and afterwards...   (like his stuff, wanna hear yours in decent quality too now!!!)

The only thing I think when I hear yer stuff is how a well thought-out vocal would do in the mix on some of your trax... ;)

Marc_D

p.s. CD *really* nearing completion, almost mixed the last track down - the master is pretty much good to go and then..... ;)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

There are 125 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)