aaa ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++ - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Original Message                 Date: 01-Aug-01  @  08:26 AM   -   ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

chat about it here....

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 71/80             20-Dec-01  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

k

i did run it off actualy, a few laps of battersea or hyde park does the trick... (puff pant)..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 72/80             20-Dec-01  @  10:49 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

sitar

I'm outta breath thinkin about it.

Message 73/80             21-Dec-01  @  03:28 AM     Edit: 21-Dec-01  |  04:04 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

k

Oh no sitar... I smoothed it out all right.. it took 45 bloody minutes tho before i felt he was 'sufficiently chilled'!... I just used some low-end jedi mind trick shit on him till he ran out of steam - no feedback just absorbsion... but thats why i felt so shite for the next 3 days, it was 45 minutes of absorbing his energy. I'm not going to loose it with him, i wasn't in danger at any time cos i was absorbing and so he had nothing to feedback on and amplify his energy and it was therefore quite quickly on a decay trajectory... and he was drunk so not really responsible... but you know what drunks are like... they calm down in stages... then rile up, remembering what the row was and kick off again... then they calm down, then rile up again.. and so it goes in waves, each wave slightly less until they are thru with whatever shit the booze has unbottled and it's out...

heh heh - I remember one night a very similar situation... i was down the back alley of Heaven club (ooer missus).. loading gear into a van and this guy comes spilling out the back door with a crash, dragged by the bouncers who were about to mash him up... he was pissed as a fart man, roughish looking crusty about 40 i'd say, he looked quite old.. and he was lipping it to these huge guys hardcore, really giving them verbal shit... anyways, I got him out of it, calmed the bouncers down and sent him away... but i heard later the silly sod got a 'rememberance' attack, and went back again to the club for a row... and got a kicking from them apparently or a smack or two at least. So you know what I mean?.. they kind of wake-up out of their drunkeness and sort of 'remember' - "Oi!!.. I was having a row!!.. where's it gone!!?' - and off they go again eh!... sometimes you cant help people is all I know..

actualy that was quite funny... both the bouncers were massive, like 6.4 ish one black one white.. the white guy was quite badly shaken actualy.. he was a posh-ish college rugby player type it turned out using his bulk to make a buck I guess, but he was shaking a bit for sure... probably his first time in action heh heh..

The black guy was a tad shaken too, heh heh.. actualy i cheeked him a bit.. I told him - "Tsk man!!... VERY SLOPPY !!.. The guy at one point pulled you down on top of him when he went down on the floor and you leaned forward and went over on top of him... Now, he could have pulled you down onto a pocketed knife SO easily!!.. basicaly, you totaly lost your posture & right now soldier, you could be FUCKED with a knife in your belly thru to the back and out the other side!!" - He was a tad abashed... but it made the silly sod think tho... thats why he was shaken cos he went over like that...

heh heh, when it actualy happened it was like watching one of those crap action movies when the 'goody' leans over to grab the downed 'baddie' who appears helpless .. and you think.. "thats really stupid.. DONT bend down over him like that cos he'll...." - and the badie does it of course every time... *Sigh*

that story of the bouncers by the way doesnt mean i'm 'dead hard' or anything bragging wise.. i was tripping at the time and acid takes away any fear I have, it's odd... mebbe thats why it was like watching a crap action film  

oh, & sitar i didnt mean a few laps of hyde park in one go!.. heh heh - lemme tell you NON runners... if you like drugs, it's awesome the feeling afterwards... so so still...... total calm... amazing! & free. (well ok air/gel trainers are a must)

Message 74/80             21-Dec-01  @  04:40 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

sitar

Cool story. When I've tripped I think that kinda incident would freak me out a bit. One time I was with some friends and we had done some acid and here comes this real hitter type guy from the neighborhood. One of my friends lived next door to him and said this guys gonna kill us if he thinks we're on a substance. Built like a tank. So he comes over and says ello and we're all kinda silent except my friend who lived next door to him. This guy notices i have a flower in a buttonhole of my jacket and says what the f*ck is this you a f*ckin hippy or something. I told him that Al Capone wore flowers and I liked Al Capone. . He gave me a look like he couldn't comprehend what I just said and then he made some comment like then it was ok that I had the flower in my buttonhole. I might've been dead meat otherwise. He and his brother were sick dudes.

Anyways I'm glad you stayed in control. I know what you mean about drunks coming back to the subject and getting riled up all over again. That's somebody totally out of control.

Message 75/80             21-Dec-01  @  08:03 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

bedwyr

Link?: Link

haha, sitar. you hippy! ;)

on an acid comedown once, a few of us were walking to an early morning cafe, and on the way the guy in front slipped on a banana skin.

just a staple slapstick routine that i never thought i'd see in 'real' life.

Message 76/80             21-Dec-01  @  10:22 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

xoxos

talked my way out of a traffic ticket on acid when i was young.. no fear for sure  

i can really see that playing out sitar.. these ny types sound like fairy-tale trolls and locks and puzzles.. i can't help but see it as a hell populated with screeching jewish-sounding women shoppers and these insane rocky-talking ogre types.. diabolical really, but i guess that's the way it works. gotta really walk straight and the doors just swing open.

i have tried playing with that low-end thing too.. lowest pitch dominates in male-to-male relations.. and with a muso's ear you can tweak your voice (follow your ear, don't worry about training your voice-it will follow) to have kicking resonant low end even if you're pitched high and gentle and mellow. you have to be careful, because it really seems to bring an instant dog-like heirarchic reaction, but one that could instantly become a challenge-for-rank if you mess up on it. apply with discretion..

if only you oculd jump into a time-pocket on these instances and spend a few hours communicating.. this is how it works.. this is what is happening.. semantics, big thing in evolution.

Message 77/80             29-Dec-01  @  04:06 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

callan

Well, its after christmas and the winner still hasnt been announced. When will the winner be announced? I know it will take you time because of all the songs, don't get me wrong there, I'm just asking.

Thanks

Message 78/80             19-Jan-02  @  05:56 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

eight way buddha

k, is it ok fer me to delete the tunes i had in the comp now? or no?

thanks

Message 79/80             20-Jan-02  @  03:13 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

k

Link?:  No link

it's happening on saturday, it's arranged so wait till after saturday... winners announced the following week.... sorry it took so long, last year did not go quite as anticipated... there was a death in the family from cancer which kinda threw a spanner in the works... but we getting back on target now.

Message 80/80             21-Jan-02  @  05:22 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

eight way buddha

ok thanks, btw i'm sorry to hear of the loss.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

There are 80 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)