aaa Who is the enemy - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Who is the enemy

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 14

Original Message                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  01:42 PM   -   Who is the enemy

cheddar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Really if the US is spending more on military than the rest of the world combined then ...who is the enemy?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 71/138             04-Nov-02  @  10:59 AM     Edit: 04-Nov-02  |  10:59 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

Link?:  No link

yeah, but the real leeches aren't the ones they tell you about in the media...

Message 72/138             04-Nov-02  @  11:09 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

OK I believe you but I have all of these echoes of "be all you can beTM" and "go for itTM" and can't help thinking what the point.- No offence, if thats what you want (in special society 'you' meaning) but rememebr who you are trying to impress - you were born a beatiful loving perfect thing.

Influx, you did sounded a little that way but on leeching, really, Where do your ideas come from..?, how can you know? genres and "another original thoughtTM"

investorz friendzz, "If I didn't manufacture in China I would go out of business", "you still doing it that old way?" "take 2 bottles into the shower?"

Message 73/138             04-Nov-02  @  01:37 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

We live in a free country™...

Message 74/138             04-Nov-02  @  01:38 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

The finest people in the finest country in the whole world©

Message 75/138             04-Nov-02  @  01:40 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

No, no, OUR people are more finest than yours and our country is betterer than all countries except sweden, which has nicer furniture.

Message 76/138             04-Nov-02  @  01:48 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

ambition is the enemy

Message 77/138             04-Nov-02  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

'pussying out'?... hmm... I'm just staying out of it... I have the site to think about, and there's only one place this can go to & it's not the sort of thing you talk about on public forums.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 78/138             04-Nov-02  @  07:04 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

errata

"Wake up tomorrow and be men trying get a piece of the world, not mice trying to get a piece of CHEESE" ---

Wow! Your true colors really flew there for a sec, eh? And here I was thinking you're just a antagonistic dumb-ass. But you have to go and sign out with some barbaric, heartless cruelty like that! Right on!! Punish the weak! Break the fragile! Make mine what others cannot keep!!!!

People like you that made it necessary to build walls, you psychotic, ranting throw-back! Some of the humans around you are trying to evolve, I think you might be hindering the process!

e

Message 79/138             04-Nov-02  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

like i said... i cant say what i want to say to GT, but mebbe in the future we'll meet and i can show him instead.

But, he is a spineless troll - he makes a HUGE show about leaving the site, and saying how shit the site is etc, and then comes crawling back to troll after a few days. Gutless, a spineless boy who cant even stick to his own principals, he's all mouth basicaly, but we knew that already.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 80/138             04-Nov-02  @  07:40 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

psylichon

Link?: Link

maybe we should email his dad and ask him to set a password for dancetech. or maybe send little GT to bed earlier. where are the parents at times like these?

psylichon

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 14

There are 138 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)