aaa another influx track (I know....) - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: another influx track (I know....)

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 19-Jul-01  @  12:03 AM   -   another influx track (I know....)

Nflux1

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

well...this one just goes to SHIT in lofi. I did a lot of stereo stuff so thats all gone, but...

new order? american?

xoxos...if youd do me the honor Id like to hear what you think of this one. anyone else of course

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 81/99             27-Jul-01  @  11:45 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

steve

Link?: Link

dunno.

Message 82/99             27-Jul-01  @  03:07 PM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

damballah

there used to be some minger here from luton that had a chimp's pic in his user profile

Message 83/99             27-Jul-01  @  03:10 PM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

sitar

And was known as king of smaplers.

Message 84/99             27-Jul-01  @  03:39 PM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

steve

and I changed it to a picture of a man with a rubber represenation of female genitalia on his face cos I`m classy like that.

Message 85/99             27-Jul-01  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

d

Link?:  No link

oh yes you are!

speaking of classy, check out:

http://www.cutoffmyfeet.com/

This guy's going to chop off his feet with a homemade guillotine on the net via webcam. He's selling access with the proceeds funding the prosthetic feet he wants to buy. And one lucky bastard will get to see it in person! Oh goody!

but this is influx's thread. hi influx.

Message 86/99             27-Jul-01  @  08:01 PM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

influx

hi dumballah

Message 87/99             27-Jul-01  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

Breakerbox

crazy.

Message 88/99             27-Jul-01  @  09:10 PM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

xoxos

wow! that's some first class sample hunting there, tom. i could make a little track for the ex!

Message 89/99             28-Jul-01  @  04:24 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

sitar

Influx! When are you going to post another track? I have something to say about Jungian psychology in relationship to its effect on Saturnian civilization.

Kidding. Your tracks rule dude. Really. It's just so much fun breaking your chops.  

Message 90/99             28-Jul-01  @  05:32 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

influx

isnt it BUST chops, and BREAK balls?

either way you clearly enjoy doin it  I dont really mind I just like to pretend a lot

no new tracks from me

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 99 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)