aaa If you're feelin it... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: If you're feelin it...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Original Message                 Date: 20-Mar-02  @  12:36 PM   -   If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

...swing on by and check some stuff out. Should be a few new trax up in the coming days, as soon as my buddy gets them coded. Most of it's pretty tame. I'm savin the raw stuff for the live gigs.

Ape

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 81/126             06-Apr-02  @  03:04 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

influx

checkin right now

why would you want to name yourself after a heart condition?

I pictured some big fatty with a cheeseburger in her hand 

just now listening to the first track, Tokyo6pm.

DONT YOU ALL JUST LOVE READING BIO'S THAT WERE CLEARLY WRITTEN BY THE "ARTIST"?

theres a reason we're not all writers.

so pongoid..youre gonna post this new one you did with her?

and Im not trying to be Q, either...actually quite the opposite. Far too clinical. I want grit, grime, grunge, sweat!!!

but still good sound 

Message 82/126             06-Apr-02  @  10:06 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Link?: Link

Hah, influx you're too funny. No I didn't make it with her, I made it for her. I got kinda inspired by some of the tunes there, and thought I'd throw something back as a gesture of respect. Yeah, the bio's and stuff are always a trip, and Angina certainly seemed all happy about not using loops and so into the MIDI thing, which I guess I can dig cuz I was there once too. I wasn't trying to infer that you do anything but your own thing, just that you have a marvelous resource in your friend for learning a lot of technique, and making connections whenever you want and it's only you that holds you back.

I put the tracks up on the FTP last night. They should be coded, hopefully in the next 24 hours. *crossed fingers*

Marianimal, yes she's got something goin on. Nice in her emails too. Never met her, just happened to be perusing mp3 and there it was. I dig the photo effects and the attitude displayed. Almost makes me jealous. I just don't have that kind of command over the visual medium, thus trying to do it with sound. You know the dealio.  

Ape

Message 83/126             06-Apr-02  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

influx

yeah, but your sound speaks for itself, instead of you having to CLAIM that youre in a class all your own, which is a LOFTY claim for anyone to make

Message 84/126             06-Apr-02  @  01:25 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

I liked Edgey's ny remix of Tokyo 6PM more than the original. Was a little bit more...edgey. Nice tracks both though.

Message 85/126             06-Apr-02  @  01:31 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

anginap

influx...you're such a nice guy...

Message 86/126             06-Apr-02  @  01:33 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

What are the names of the new tracks?

Message 87/126             06-Apr-02  @  03:15 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Influx, UH, busted!!!! Gotta be nicer, bro.

The new ones are Playing in the Dirtbox and For Angina P. Apparently, dissonance is slackin a bit on getting them up. *shrugs* I did my part.

Ape

Message 88/126             06-Apr-02  @  03:46 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

ok, they's up!

Message 89/126             06-Apr-02  @  05:05 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

You just never know who's going to show up here! Too funny, Influx. I'll bet you spend a lot of time being single.  

Ape

PS I'm an asshole too. I can say these things, one to another.

Message 90/126             06-Apr-02  @  05:28 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

See that. You two should gig together  

I just d/l'd for Angel P. Gonna listen presently.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

There are 126 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)