aaa that time of the month? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: that time of the month?

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  02:58 PM   -   that time of the month?

psylichon

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"A study in Wisconsin showed that the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ - depending on where a woman is in her menstrual cycle. For instance, if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. And if she is menstruating, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors shoved in his temple and a bat jammed up his ass while he is on fire."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

psy

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 81/101             02-Jan-03  @  09:56 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

F

Link?:  No link

who told you i was different?

we're all so uniquely the same. [shrug]

Message 82/101             02-Jan-03  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

cheddar

I only say cos i saw some trannies the other day...

so-eh anyway eh... so you make electronic music e?

Message 83/101             03-Jan-03  @  08:35 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

ngc 808

lol @ d, that's poking fun !

Message 84/101             04-Jan-03  @  12:55 AM   -   RE: that time of the month?

influx

do you know what you call a female to male sex change?

an adadictome

Message 85/101             04-Jan-03  @  12:59 AM   -   RE: that time of the month?

d

Hey! That's influx's joke!

Message 86/101             04-Jan-03  @  05:24 AM   -   RE: that time of the month?

jbuonaccorso

Link?: Link

i remember my mother telling me that joke back in like '85. she'd just gotten in from work and thought it was pretty funny... i was eight. i still think it's funny.

Message 87/101             04-Jan-03  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

influx

heh. me too.

what..are jokes like electronic music tracks? theyre only good when theyre new? 

Message 88/101             06-Jan-03  @  01:36 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

Jock

hey ! what do you mean I dont have any taste...

oh shit I just spilt sunny delight down my bloody kappa outfit.

Message 89/101             06-Jan-03  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

k

File?:  [image]

[image file]

a classic  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 90/101             07-Jan-03  @  07:02 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

marianimal

I'm pretty sure that being female is different from being male though, because we're subject to different expectations from the outside, and all those expectations & tons of conditioning are bound to have some effect on the individual. I've noticed that during teenage years when some kids get really into music, girls will tend to pick up musicians rather than picking up instruments, though perhaps in recent generations the tendency is shifting. It took me a while to understand the difference, to pick up that instrument for real and be serious about it and feel like my music is worth hearing regardless of "what boy likes me".

The PMS joke was pretty funny to me, more of a poke at men in a way. Scissors in the head & all, pretty nasty. I'm a bit moody but I'm glad I'm not that extreme. :-)

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 101 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)