aaa another influx track (I know....) - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: another influx track (I know....)

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 19-Jul-01  @  12:03 AM   -   another influx track (I know....)

Nflux1

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

well...this one just goes to SHIT in lofi. I did a lot of stereo stuff so thats all gone, but...

new order? american?

xoxos...if youd do me the honor Id like to hear what you think of this one. anyone else of course

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 91/99             28-Jul-01  @  03:46 PM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

sitar

I'm trying to finish a track. Maybe this weekend it'll be up. It's Trance so don't get too excited.

Message 92/99             29-Jul-01  @  01:57 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

Panama

Link?:  No link

deamn, influx, 92 posts! :-)

hey, I had a thought... you love that rumble bass, right. I hear it out throughout your tunes... have you played an ARP Odyssey or a Roland SH-2000. Even though the Odyssey has tuning problems, I'm sure you could get a good phat, warm, demonic, modulated bassline out of it. The SH-2000 goes without saying... pure rumble and sweet analog

anyway just a thought...

Message 93/99             29-Jul-01  @  01:59 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

influx

thanks man. doin ok with the virus. Gear I acquire from here on out will be of the recording variety

oh, that and a dope ass upright bass. and a nice drumset

oh, and a house to put that shit in?

but thanks anyway

Message 94/99             29-Jul-01  @  02:41 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

sitar

Novation upright basstation. Or an upright TB-303.

Message 95/99             29-Jul-01  @  02:54 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

influx

naw man. strings. bridge. fretboard. funk

Message 96/99             29-Jul-01  @  03:21 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

plucky

Link?:  No link

hah..panama..just give up mate..please. you frighten us all.

Message 97/99             29-Jul-01  @  06:48 PM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

influx

now now plucky. its a consumer society. buying more stuff is always the solution

Message 98/99             30-Jul-01  @  03:58 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

sitar

Still, I like the idea of an upright TB with strings, frets, the whole 9 yards. Imagine bowing one. Dare to dream.

Message 99/99             02-Aug-01  @  08:10 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

influx

smoke and mirrors is back up. doesnt skip now.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 99 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)