aaa Best shareware drum synth/sequencer - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Best shareware drum synth/sequencer

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/24             24-May-98  @  09:36 PM   -   Best shareware drum synth/sequencer

carles

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hi
I use hammer and rebirth 1.0 .But apart from these ones wich is the best shareware to create drum bases with samples/loops/synthesis ...Anything goes .
Thanks .
Have you seen that Steinberg is at the point of selling Hammerhead with another name ?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/24             26-May-98  @  05:30 AM   -   RE: Best shareware drum synth/sequencer

galleyslave

If you just want to create a loop and you're willing to work in a non-realtime environment then Little Drummar Boy and Stomper by Zap (www.master-zap.com) are very cool and cheap.

Message 3/24             26-May-98  @  08:49 AM   -   RE: Best shareware drum synth/sequencer

Spot

Link?:  Link

D-lusions Drumstation is the dogs nob

Message 4/24             26-May-98  @  11:54 AM   -   RE: Best shareware drum synth/sequencer

galleyslave

I heard about this Drumstation thingy but can find no reference to it on their web page. Is it anything to do with the vibrator project? Spot?

Message 5/24             26-May-98  @  12:37 PM   -   RE: Best shareware drum synth/sequencer

galleyslave

I heard about this Drumstation thingy but can find no reference to it on their web page. Is it anything to do with the vibrator project? Spot?

Message 6/24             26-May-98  @  02:25 PM   -   RE: Best shareware drum synth/sequencer

Spot

Not as far as i know, i "came across it" on some ftp site, apart from the 20mb download its fucking superb!, I cant tell you much more than that i`m afriad

Message 7/24             26-May-98  @  03:17 PM   -   RE: Best shareware drum synth/sequencer

Anderas

What do you mean by: can tell you much more i'm afraid, just name the ftp site or how you found the ftp site or the name on the program. What is so great about it compared with Hammerhead?

Thank you very much for your reply!

Andreas

Message 8/24             26-May-98  @  05:13 PM   -   RE: Best shareware drum synth/sequencer

Spot

Hammerhead is indeed a great programme, as it fruityloops i think, but this is just that much better all round, interface easier to use, sequncer made fer kids, it has around 10 or so drum banks, which are all excellent quality (yes including 808`s+909`s - becoming boring) each sample is editable with 5 or so effects,pitch,delay... , all the same sorta features as fruity but just Way way better, And no i`m not gonna be a cretin and tell you where to download it, these people work hard etc etc etc blah-fuckin-blah

Message 9/24             26-May-98  @  09:19 PM   -   RE: Best shareware drum synth/sequencer

Andreas

Ok, they do work hard, but have you paid for it? You haven't, then you only think about yourself!

Message 10/24             27-May-98  @  08:46 AM   -   RE: Best shareware drum synth/sequencer

galleyslave

I heard that d-lusion are gonna updae their web site fairly soon to show info on this drumstation thing...

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)