aaa Using 2 soundcards in 1 Pc... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Using 2 soundcards in 1 Pc...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 24-Mar-98  @  10:33 PM   -   Using 2 soundcards in 1 Pc...

Mo'slo

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hello,

Can I like use 2 soundcards in 1 Pc at a time?

I still need me ol' soundblasty fer dos apps and midi stuff...

I can't imagine having 2 little 'speaker' icons in the down right icon tray of Winbloze 95, but it should be possible, don't you think... DON'T YOU THINK?

So, any polar bear out there that knows the answer?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             18-May-98  @  09:32 PM   -   RE: Using 2 soundcards in 1 Pc...

t.b

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

well I've got a Terratec EWS64XL and a cheap Yamaha OPL3AX (which is good for strings) and I can't use both fully at the same time because the Yamaha is connected straight on the motherboard. To use the Yamaha I have to disable the CODEC on the EWS because they use the same addresses. FUCK!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)