aaa Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/19             18-Mar-05  @  10:47 AM   -   Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

..and speaking of SoS, this time the print magazine has got a whole section dedicated to reviewing our very own Xoxos' excellent plugin efforts!!!

Big up mate!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/19             18-Mar-05  @  12:19 PM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

beds

nice

Message 3/19             18-Mar-05  @  12:32 PM     Edit: 18-Mar-05  |  12:33 PM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

k

Link?:  Link

played  

does it also say he's a grumpy miserable bastard who cant take a telling off without going off in a huff?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/19             19-Mar-05  @  04:53 AM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

psylichon

excellent! I'm curious.... do they call him "xoxos" in the rag?

and lol, k

Message 5/19             19-Mar-05  @  08:15 AM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

k

heh - yeah, I can imagine if they did an interview:

"So, Xoxos, how did you get into making plugins?"

"Fuck you you capitalist!!... why isn't your magazine free!!?.. dont you know money is evil!!... rant rave"

"err...."

etc

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/19             19-Mar-05  @  09:39 AM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

milan

is that the april issue?

Message 7/19             20-Mar-05  @  04:01 AM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

nutoniom

is he centerfold ? is there a spread ?

Message 8/19             20-Mar-05  @  09:28 AM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

beds

they do indeed call him xoxos, dancetech gets a mention as well.

Message 9/19             20-Mar-05  @  12:13 PM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

milan

is that the april issue?

is that the april issue?

is that the april issue?

Message 10/19             20-Mar-05  @  12:40 PM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

beds

yes

Message 11/19             20-Mar-05  @  01:03 PM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

milan

cheers

Message 12/19             20-Mar-05  @  01:39 PM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

sitar

Cool. Way to go Xoxos! LOL@K

Message 13/19             20-Mar-05  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

k

- so what does it say about Dt then?

Message 14/19             20-Mar-05  @  07:46 PM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

k

btw, I met the guy who started the UK Hells Angels with official sanction from (i presume) Sonny Barger/Oakland last night, nice guy... i bet he's got a few stories to tell given more time. He gave my freind a plaque for her birthday with The Angels Prayer on it. Nice prayer.... very multifaith.

Message 15/19             21-Mar-05  @  02:50 AM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

Influx

odd. april issue here in front of me...cant find it.

congrats to rurik (if he wanted that sort of attention that is;))

Message 16/19             21-Mar-05  @  02:54 AM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

Influx

well thats cuz its MARCH that I have.

Message 17/19             21-Mar-05  @  10:59 AM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

admin

Link?:  No link

course he does if he's making cool plugs, why not!

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 18/19             21-Mar-05  @  05:00 PM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

Influx

just messin, like you guys.

kilo...emailed you about posting a classified. when I hit "submit" the DT page goes to a naughty page. only happens here

Message 19/19             22-Mar-05  @  08:39 AM   -   RE: Xoxos is da mad skillz scientizt

dARKSTATe

Yeah, its the APRIL issue... incase you didn't know guys..

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)