aaa meagre amiga owner seeks...... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: meagre amiga owner seeks......

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             11-May-98  @  04:29 PM   -   meagre amiga owner seeks......

mat_in_the_hat

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hey kidzzzz,
i'm doin' animation and electronic imaging in dundee in scotland right, and i'm into making kinda technoey videos, the only thing is i will only have my wee amiga to play with when i leave, which maybe isn't such a bad thing, birrov low-fi ness and all that. but anyway, i'm wanting to get together with someone to make graphicy vidz and/either/or techno music. I've been making me own soundtracks for me own vidz and am kinda outgrowing the capabilities of my amiga and crummy thirty quid sampler and was wondering where do i go from here? i know bugger all about midi and stuff so how do i start?

would anyone seriously consider collaborating too? being in leeds/harrogate area in thje uk may help...

thanks alot then byeeeeeeeee

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             11-May-98  @  11:00 PM   -   RE: meagre amiga owner seeks......

Holger.Bahr

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Huh?!

Umm.... er.....

Amiga rulz !!!!!!!!

Holger

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)