aaa Quit fuckin around.... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Quit fuckin around....

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             14-May-98  @  08:03 PM   -   Quit fuckin around....

Dxw

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Check it. I want, no, NEEED, to make some PHAT PHUNK! I have to make a track this weekend, well not really, but it would be nice! I am only working with software, although I'm buying a keyboard this weekend. I need to know A) My soundcard is a Maxisound Game Theater 64 (it would have been the HSP 64, but they are like mad sold out, but you canbuy ths SPDIF seperately, so I'm not out of the race!) Whatis the best Midi in/out for it? DReam, or MPU-401? B) Syncing Rebirth with Cakewalk with Hubis loopback sux!! how can get better comtrol? and C) Any tips/pointers for software based Drum and bass would be welcome.... PEACE!!!!
DELL

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             15-May-98  @  12:22 PM   -   RE: Quit fuckin around....

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

A "tip" for "Software Based Drum & Base" (whatever this means ;-)

first: fire TONS of snares, basedrums, hats and other perc stuff into your card

second: after ya upload is done, freak around with that shit (use da fx of your card!! )

third: go over to some medolic elements or whatever you want to add to your groove

Greets,

Holger

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)