aaa if you want to pay for file-space.. - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: if you want to pay for file-space..

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 09-Dec-03  @  01:15 PM   -   if you want to pay for file-space..

admin

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

mail us at: admin@dancetech.com

we'll send you back our dancetech account international codes - you can do a transfer with those special codes which is instant & cheapest way to transfer money.

We can then activate your hi-fi space

this is the best way to do it before we get the credit-card thingy added in to the site.

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/35             11-Dec-03  @  11:20 AM   -   RE: if you want to pay for file-space..

milan

Link?: Link

www.dancetech.com/~your_name

or my name, as seen above innit^^^

Message 12/35             11-Dec-03  @  11:45 AM   -   RE: if you want to pay for file-space..

beds

yay, i'm up for it. i'll mail you next week.

Message 13/35             11-Dec-03  @  12:12 PM   -   RE: if you want to pay for file-space..

admin

Link?:  Link

hey Beds, your email in your profile is not working, shall I change it to a new one for ya? - if yes, mail me with the new address.

btw - you can now add a FLASH banner to your Homepage (use 7161.com admin)

I'll prolly tweak it so you can option to add EITHER a FLASH banner or a banner image (jpeg/jpg/gif)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/35             11-Dec-03  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: if you want to pay for file-space..

beds

any limit on the flash size?

Message 15/35             11-Dec-03  @  02:59 PM   -   RE: if you want to pay for file-space..

admin

yes, but nothing unrealistic (it's free not for paid users only)

try my test page

www.7161.com/~k

that banner is like 26kb - so I set it to max = 100kb

is that ok d'ya think?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 16/35             11-Dec-03  @  03:07 PM   -   RE: if you want to pay for file-space..

beds

100 is fine innit. here's what i been doing in school ^

Message 17/35             11-Dec-03  @  03:14 PM   -   RE: if you want to pay for file-space..

i see.

Message 18/35             11-Dec-03  @  03:30 PM   -   RE: if you want to pay for file-space..

Maarten

You have a shitty hand-writing beds, couldnt read a word. ;)

Message 19/35             14-Dec-03  @  10:42 PM   -   RE: if you want to pay for file-space..

mcc>

i got my e-mail back...5 days later....to dancetech.net.

i'm resending request for information.

Message 20/35             15-Dec-03  @  01:25 PM   -   RE: if you want to pay for file-space..

k

what?..... dont get it - 'dancetech.net ' - what's all that about??

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 35 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)