aaa Talk about Signum 1100 DX Digital Sampler - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Talk about Signum 1100 DX Digital Sampler

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             10-May-98  @  09:16 PM   -   Talk about Signum 1100 DX Digital Sampler

alex

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Your judgement about Signum 1100 DX Digital (software)Sampler??? I find him on www.signum.it
and somewhere on www.harmony-central.com/Software/Windows/00index.html
It is a cool thing and rather actual, but here the problem... she does not want to be friends of me... Also there is no manual on use!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             11-May-98  @  11:45 PM   -   RE: Talk about Signum 1100 DX Digital Sampler

daniel (dchalfon

i don't own a real akai1100 but i think the s/w operates the same way the original...

i had some delay from my keyboard. maybe a p166 is too slow

Message 3/5             14-May-98  @  07:44 PM   -   RE: Talk about Signum 1100 DX Digital Sampler

dxw

DL the S-3200xl instructions from Akais site, its in Adobe .pdf format, so get the Acrobat reader if ya dont have it. I still cant use the fucking thing... samples just wont load... I have some wavs that can be loaded up, but they just wont load... No to mention getting this thing to send/recieve MIDI is a bitch. I tried selecting differnt ports, but I get some FUCKED UP "ERROR" message when I try to adjust shit..... I'm thinlking using Hubis loopback should do something, because its MIDI to MIDI in the system, and Hubis acts like virtual cables, but they ain't doing shit for me..... If you have better luck ICQ or E-mail me...ICQ# 11414027.....PEaCe.........................................................................................................................

Message 4/5             14-May-98  @  07:47 PM   -   RE: Talk about Signum 1100 DX Digital Sampler

DXW

And wassup wit' that Italian shit? No one does Italian anymore, get some English!! Spreading Hatred At Every Turn.........

Message 5/5             18-May-98  @  10:04 PM   -   RE: Talk about Signum 1100 DX Digital Sampler

jason.craig

I'm trying it out on a p166 and it works ok. Though there
seems to be some noise if I slide notes... I'm using with
hubi's and the virtual piano that comes with cakewalk. But
I can't seem to trim or tighten any loops on it. I can
get the numbers to change but the sound doesn't. Is there and editor that can make prg more easily... something like awave? I tried akaidisk but that just makes floppies.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)