aaa Novation Users are wasting their time - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Novation Users are wasting their time

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12             08-Jul-99  @  01:36 PM   -   Novation users are wasting their time

get

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

people who buy musical equipment and cant make it work are really sad.
Even sadder are the people who buy it, and need help from a forum (a.k.a. turd nerd central) to use it.

Top tip... Learn how to play the play the piano first, then your music wouldnt sound like crap.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             08-Jul-99  @  03:20 PM   -   RE: Novation Users are wasting their time

insygerma

Merely responding to your obviously desperate calls for help in this forum is becoming tiresome. First you were shit@head and now turd something. I don't understand why you visit a music forum disguised as the caped fecalfeliac blasting people who are interested in something that isn't that controversial. You say that people who use this forum don't have sex lives, and that all Novation products suck unless you play the piano.???? Listen, get something else to do. Go outside and apply for jobs outside of the low-end food service. Sell your gear, you don't use it for anything. Read a book about suffering in war, just do something besides bothering us with your pathetic squeals for attention. I can't beleive I'm enabling you be responding to this, but I don't have admin privilidges and cannot ban your ISP.

Message 3/12             08-Jul-99  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: Novation Users are wasting their time

s

Sharing opinions with other people and asking help is not a bad thing I think and don't forget that you are not in the classiccal-zone you are at the dance zone and while the piano lessons help you to make music better and easier(sometimes) also they are not the backcones of dance music.And I know some people who doesn't play piano and make good music.And no one borns with a knowledge about all gear from his mother,,,, also you.

Message 4/12             12-Jul-99  @  06:18 AM   -   RE: Novation Users are wasting their time

notthisbody

Well, my first time here and what fun! Mine is big fat and throbbing blue, and I can play the piano aswell. I think I will fit right in here.
KArl

Message 5/12             04-Aug-99  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: Novation Users are wasting their time

relativity

ain't freedom beautiful.  

Message 6/12             05-Aug-99  @  10:50 AM   -   RE: Novation Users are wasting their time

k

insygerma... that was funny... (caped fecalfeliac).. ha ha.... and the Low end food service thing .. ha ha... very good...

Message 7/12             05-Aug-99  @  04:31 PM   -   RE: Novation Users are wasting their time

good

Iīve played the piano for 15 years but I still donīt use it in my danceproductions. I also know several people who make much better music than me and they couldnīt play the piano to save their life.

Message 8/12             07-Aug-99  @  12:00 PM   -   RE: Novation Users are wasting their time

Ison

Why learn the piano when you can learn the Harpsichord.
Why would anyone want to play Piano anyhow?
Unless some company went into creating an Piano synth for Grands in the style of Guitar synth.
What a toy that would be.

Message 9/12             08-Aug-99  @  08:48 AM   -   RE: Novation Users are wasting their time

paulk

I disagree!

Paul K

Message 10/12             23-Aug-99  @  05:06 AM   -   RE: Novation Users are wasting their time

SmacK303

Let's just leave this one eh !!

I think insygerma spoke on behalf of us all.

Message 11/12             24-Aug-99  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: Novation Users are wasting their time

h

i think that the guy with the piano skills is a better player of his own personal piccolo

Message 12/12             26-Aug-99  @  04:45 PM   -   RE: Novation Users are wasting their time

joke

Yeah, it gives him a trill...

{groan at awful joke}

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)