aaa CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP !!! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP !!!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 07-Sep-99  @  07:29 AM   -   CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP !!!

SmaCk303

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I am using Cubase VST for the PC.

I want to upgrade my Supernova from OSv3beta3 to OSv3beta10.

I do not know much at all about importing sysex data. I have never done anything like this before.

I have looked around for a step by step guide on how to do this. Can't find any !!

Does anyone have any documentation on this or general giudlines or even a step by step set of instructions for upgrading my Supernova.

Any help much appreciated !

Thanks folks !

SmaCk

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             10-Sep-99  @  02:18 AM   -   RE: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP !!!

SmaCk303

Worked like a charm K. I followed your instructions. They were fine.

One thing though. You have to go and select rather than drag and drop the file. very Small point.

Other than that....superb.
I also imported the new sounds into bank A+B. Some of them kick some mega serious ass.

The Supernova is the overall best synth on the market, by far.

Su Fuckin Perb !!!

I have a Z1 and quite basically, the Supernova kicks it's ASS...!!!!

Love it !!!

Another Techno/hard house track on the way with the updated sounds. :-)

SmaCk303

Message 12/14             10-Sep-99  @  02:23 AM   -   RE: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP !!!

SmaCk303

There is words missed out in the second line of my above message. I typed the words Filemenu and import midi within those triangular brackets beside the question mark on the keyboard.....They dissapeared...!!

Just so that you understand what I was saying.!

SheeeSh

SmaCk

Message 13/14             10-Sep-99  @  02:24 AM   -   RE: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP !!!

SmaCk303

There is words missed out in the second line of my above message. I typed the words Filemenu and import midi within those triangular brackets beside the question mark on the keyboard.....They dissapeared...!!

Just so that you understand what I was saying.!

SheeeSh

SmaCk

Message 14/14             10-Sep-99  @  03:47 AM   -   RE: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP !!!

Phill

For details on how to get the OS into a supernova just read the README file that comes with the download from our site. Full minstructions are there.

Phill@Novation

PS Kilo just hates to admit that sometimes PCs are fallible!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)