aaa What Music Do You Play? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: What Music Do You Play?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             12-Aug-99  @  08:34 PM   -   What Music Do You Play?

sumerland9

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hey there....
I want to know from all of you:
What kind of music do you create with your supernova?
is it more dance/techno or do you use this instrument together in a death metal band ????
Please , folks, give me answer ...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             24-Aug-99  @  01:47 AM   -   RE: What Music Do You Play?

SmacK303

Do with what you wish !

Message 3/3             04-Sep-99  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: What Music Do You Play?

sitarsong

I'm new to the synth world, but have been a musician in various realms for a long time.

I bought my first synth a little over 3 months ago and the Supernova is my 3rd, and last for a little while. It's great and I feel lucky to have it. I entered this realm to try to break into music for films and other things. But I became fascinated with Orbital, and Underground, and the Chemical Brothers, as well as others. I'm now checking out what I think is Trance. I saw Orbital live in New York and thoroughly enjoyed. That is the direction that I am heading in at a breakneck pace. I don't know what to call it or what to call what I am creating, but I'm having a blast and a half. I guess I've always loved to make people dance. That's what I'll try to do. I'm meeting great people at this sight and having fun learning.

Long enough answer? Thanks for posting the question! Make wonderful music. Hey, you didn't say what you're creating.

sitarsong

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)