aaa How do I find the prog parameters on the SN?? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

17-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: How do I find the prog parameters on the SN??

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             09-Aug-99  @  06:41 PM   -   How do I find the prog parameters on the SN??

goffe

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Perhaps this is an odd question, but how can I find out what the parameters for an existing program are? I dont have Soundiver, etc., and the only thing I know to do is turn a knob, but that just shows where the knob is, not the parameter. This is mainly a problem with envelopes, lfos, and effects, not the mod matrix.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             10-Aug-99  @  01:37 AM   -   RE: How do I find the prog parameters on the SN??

SwampMan

Good question.

Dont know of any way to do it.

Anyone?

/SwampMan

Message 3/4             10-Aug-99  @  04:43 AM   -   RE: How do I find the prog parameters on the SN??

jesus swallows

well, if I understand your question correctly, use the 'compare' button. Press 'compare' then turn the knob your interested in, the value will be displayed (not changed, as long as you are holding in the comapre button). Is this what you're after.

Message 4/4             10-Aug-99  @  12:23 PM   -   RE: How do I find the prog parameters on the SN??

goffe

That is EXACTLY what I am looking for. Thank you very much. I must have missed it in the manual.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)