aaa Willing knob and slider creator :) - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

17-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Willing knob and slider creator :)

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12             08-Oct-02  @  08:10 PM   -   Willing knob and slider creator :)

Zefrem23

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I've got a fair bit of experience with 3D rendering in 3DSMAX and some other 3D tools, and I've been fiddling around with a knob design or two, but I'm lacking in ideas. I'd love to do some designs for any of you that might need some extra knobs or sliders (even backgrounds), so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like to suggest some designs... even pointers to reference material would be very useful. zefrem@anime.co.za

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             09-Oct-02  @  10:28 AM   -   RE: Willing knob and slider creator :)

k

I think xoxos made a whole load of pots, sliders and knobs... he made some packs to d/load i think... not sure where they are tho, but they were real nice.

Message 3/12             09-Oct-02  @  12:29 PM   -   RE: Willing knob and slider creator :)

xoxos

Link?: Link

up in the yahoo database.. all very dry, 'real' looking. except one looks like a teletubby i'm told.

Message 4/12             09-Oct-02  @  01:26 PM   -   RE: Willing knob and slider creator :)

k

link?... do you have to signup with yahoo groups to get them? - I can't because my yahoo never worked since they took over egroups - i'll add 'em here if you like - are they in zips? - where's the links to grab them ?

Message 5/12             09-Oct-02  @  08:36 PM   -   RE: Willing knob and slider creator :)

xoxos

don't worry about it.. shows you how it goes anyway. there were like a dozen of these characters on the yahoo mailing list complaining about 'there's got to be a better forum, waa, waa, waa' and you set it all up for them and what do the fuckers do but go on using the list.. thick bastards.

they can all sort out that the actual way to make a s&h routing is to use an s&h module (strangely enuff.. profound and esoteric tho it may be..) stupid cunts.

actually, it's not like that at all.. really what it is is the list is inundated with zionist agents enplaced to batter jeff with dull and ignorant questions and worries until he gives up and resumes control to the AUTHORITIES. "ooh jeff can you make the font green with little corners on the end when you use an apostrophe ooh ooh because sometimes when my aunt simon gives the budgies water et c. et c." fucking humans. die, die, die, miserable species of shit for brains.

!

Message 6/12             09-Oct-02  @  08:38 PM   -   RE: Willing knob and slider creator :)

xoxos

it appears i left my friendliness in my other trousers, sorry all. well, not really, but someone will only piss on about it if i don't.

Message 7/12             09-Oct-02  @  09:20 PM   -   RE: Willing knob and slider creator :)

k

Link?:  Link

lol!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/12             09-Oct-02  @  10:26 PM   -   RE: Willing knob and slider creator :)

milan

hahaha! err... sorry  

Message 9/12             11-Oct-02  @  10:24 PM   -   RE: Willing knob and slider creator :)

k

xoxos man... mail me the url for the download and i'll add 'em to the site files if you like.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/12             12-Oct-02  @  01:32 AM   -   RE: Willing knob and slider creator :)

xoxos

what, my trousers?

Message 11/12             12-Oct-02  @  04:42 AM   -   RE: Willing knob and slider creator :)

Bob

Lovely guy

Message 12/12             12-Oct-02  @  12:38 PM   -   RE: Willing knob and slider creator :)

k

no man, your calvins, what d'ya think!?

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)