aaa VST suddenly quits playing audio - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: VST suddenly quits playing audio

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             25-Oct-00  @  04:01 PM   -   VST suddenly quits playing audio

ed

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Athlon 750, 384 meg ram, 30 GIG ATA 66 HD, Soundblaster Platinum, Cubase 5, using the half duplex drivers, because it freeks with the full duplex.

I've got about 3 minutes worth of audio in track 1.

I go to a midi channel and start recording Midi. About 20 seconds in the audio simply stops playing. The playback head keeps moving and midi keeps on recording.

Any ideas?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             25-Oct-00  @  11:32 PM   -   RE: VST suddenly quits playing audio

k

Link?:  No link

have you fitted these E-mu aps asio drivers everyone is banging on about ?.. they are saying like 11ms latency and probs dissapear... the link is in another thread,... sorry cant remember which.. who was it ?

Message 3/3             25-Oct-00  @  11:58 PM   -   RE: VST suddenly quits playing audio

ed

Link?: Link

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try. It's one touchy program, ain't it?

it's at:

http://come.to/sblive

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)