aaa Help with effects devices - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

17-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Help with effects devices

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             07-Oct-02  @  04:08 AM   -   Help with effects devices

Linus Stick

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

I don't have any hardware comparisons so if you could answer, be easy on me. I can't figure out how to edit automation of effects devices. For example, I want to apply the chorus/flanger device to part of a drum track, but I can't figure it out. I don't understand the send/recieve parts of it, so I am guessing I need to do something with that. By the way, if that's what it is how is it wired?
Thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             08-Oct-02  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: Help with effects devices

knowa

$5, same as on the outside.

it's mad easy. perhaps you're on a scouse keyboard or something but it's hard to understand you're question. points for temerity.

to automate the enable/bypass switch of a device X, you need to create a sequencer track controlling device X. then edit the controllers for track controlling device X. the enable/bypass switch is indeed a nice thing to automate. if you just flick them in for a 1/16 note here and there, the cheesy efx sound pretty ok.

avoid milk if you value your life. apparently.

Message 3/5             08-Oct-02  @  10:25 PM   -   RE: Help with effects devices

Boo

What Knowa said. X2. Apart from the cheesy FX bit. They're a bit not ok. At all.

Message 4/5             09-Oct-02  @  03:21 PM   -   RE: Help with effects devices

knowa

there is absolutely nothing wrong with flicking that delay on here and there and that's all there is to it ;P for evertything else, there's mastercard.

Message 5/5             09-Oct-02  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: Help with effects devices

Boo

Agreed - Delay is delay is delay...

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)