aaa anyone use silverspike? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

17-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: anyone use silverspike?

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             10-Oct-02  @  07:39 PM   -   anyone use silverspike?

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

?... never used their stuff myself.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             10-Oct-02  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: anyone use silverspike?

k

Link?:  Link

hey!... they have a FREE tube comp plug & a room reverb + a nifty plug that record audio from wherever you insert it (that IS a cool idea!)

I'm gonna d/load that lot for sure!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             10-Oct-02  @  07:50 PM   -   RE: anyone use silverspike?

knowa

one thing about their reverb that's nice is it's "quality control". you can keep it low for low cpu overhead while tracking and then crank it up to 150% for export.

of course, my 400mhz G4 could barely hack it at 50%, but for those of you with real computers...

Message 4/6             10-Oct-02  @  07:59 PM   -   RE: anyone use silverspike?

milan

wow, that TapeIt really looks cool. heh, who knows- maybe it even puts a lighter load on your machine then doing a bounce via sequencer.must try it out!

Message 5/6             10-Oct-02  @  08:14 PM   -   RE: anyone use silverspike?

milan

and the tube thingy works too. also, first time i´ve seen presets which compensate for the loudness boost, so you can tell if its actually changing the colour of the sound or just making it louder.

nice

Message 6/6             10-Oct-02  @  09:22 PM   -   RE: anyone use silverspike?

k

mmm... cant wait to try that Ruby Tube on some BV's for some nice juicey Tamla style HD  

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)