aaa More jokes - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

17-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: More jokes

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 11-Oct-04  @  05:06 PM   -   More jokes

sox

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This guy walks into a bar down in Alabama and orderes a mudslide. The bartender looks at the man and says "You're not from round here are ya?"

"No" replied the man, "I'm from Pensylvania." The bartender looks at him and syas "Well what do you do in Pensylvania?"

"I'm a taxidermist." said the man. The bartender, looking very bewildered, now asked "What in the world is a tax-e-derm-ist?" The man looked at the bar tender and said "Well, I mount dead animals."

The bartender stands back and hollers to the whole bar which is staring at him "It's okay, boys! He's one of us!"

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/21             17-Nov-04  @  08:33 AM   -   RE: More jokes

milan

Link?: Link

does your girlfriend still work for the police Maarten?

Message 12/21             17-Nov-04  @  09:10 AM   -   RE: More jokes

psylichon

those were much funnier the first time i heard em.

in 8th grade.

but a funnier one from that era was :

what's moby dick's father's name?
papa boner.

Message 13/21             17-Nov-04  @  10:25 AM   -   RE: More jokes

milan

Message 14/21             17-Nov-04  @  06:15 PM   -   RE: More jokes

Maarten

And you have the tendency to call ME grandpa dave?

Message 15/21             17-Nov-04  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: More jokes

Pongoid

A guy walks into a bar with an octopus under his arm. He sets the octopus on a stool next to him and announces: "This is an amazing octopus. I'll bet anyone in this bar $50 that this octopus can play anyinstrument set in front of it."

None of the people could believe this, so one guy brought up a
guitar. The octopus took hold of the guitar and started picking away, better than Jimi Hendrix. The man took $50 from the guitarist. Next someone brings up a trumpet. The octopus started playing the trumpet, better than Herb Alpert. The man won another $50 from the trumpeter. Then some guy brought up some bagpipes. The octopus picked up the bagpipes for a minute and, looking a little puzzled, set them down again.

"Can't you play the bagpipes?" asked the man. "Play it?" said the octopus, "I'm gonna fuck it as soon as I figure out how to get its pajamas off."

Message 16/21             17-Nov-04  @  07:58 PM     Edit: 17-Nov-04  |  07:59 PM   -   RE: More jokes

cheddar

guy walks into a bar, goes 'Ooo'

it was an iron bar

thats funny tho
bagpipes, chestnut instrument, go lovely with strings

Lajko Felix es Zenkara
for a fiddle based rendition without the drone
"...i am the man..."

Message 17/21             17-Nov-04  @  10:51 PM   -   RE: More jokes

k

Link?:  Link

jesus man....

d'ya hear about the gay cowboy?

rode into town and shot up the sherrif

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 18/21             17-Nov-04  @  11:04 PM   -   RE: More jokes

beds

Message 19/21             19-Nov-04  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: More jokes

sitar

CANADIAN JOKE #1

After the North American Beer Festival, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer. The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.

The guy from Molson sits down and says, "Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask, "Why aren't you drinking a Molson's?"

The Molson president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."

CANADIAN JOKE #2

A Canadian is walking down the street with a case of beer under his arm.

His friend Doug stops him and asks, "Hey Bob! Whacha get the case of beer for?"

"I got it for my wife, eh." answers Bob.

"Oh!" exclaims Doug, "Good trade."

CANADIAN JOKE #3

An Ontarian wanted to become a Newfie. He went to the neurosurgeon and asked, "Is there anything you can do to me that would make me into a Newfie?"

"Sure it's easy." replied the neurosurgeon. "All I have to do is cut out 1/3 of your brain, and you'll be a Newfie."

He was very pleased, and immediately underwent the operation. However, the neurosurgeon's knife slipped, and instead of cutting 1/3 of the patient's brain, the surgeon accidentally cut out 2/3 of the patient's brain. He was terribly remorseful, and waited impatiently beside the patient's bed as the patient recovered from the anesthetic.

As soon as the patient was conscious, the neurosurgeon said to him "I'm terribly sorry, but there was a ghastly accident. Instead of cutting out 1/3 of your brain, I accidentally cut out 2/3 of your brain."

The patient replied "Qu'est-ce que vous avez dit, monsieur?"

Message 20/21             21-Nov-04  @  06:07 AM   -   RE: More jokes

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

wow sitar...wow hahaha

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)