aaa Eurpoean Vacation - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

17-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Eurpoean Vacation

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 10-Jan-05  @  06:30 PM   -   Eurpoean Vacation

craig

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

So it looks like another trip to Europe is in the plannig stages for me. The guy I'm going with wants to do four cities, probably over the course of about two weeks. The plan is to hit London, Amsterdam, Brussels, and Paris. London looks like the cheapest to fly into, so that looks like it'd be our starting point, maybe over the water to Holland, then to Belgium and Paris.

Any suggestions? Better/cheaper to take the trains on the continent or drive? Which of you are going to be upset if I don't get to hang out with you (Maarten you're on the list).

-Craig

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/22             16-Jan-05  @  07:33 PM   -   RE: Eurpoean Vacation

pict

Link?:  No link

That's not the small rodent and hosepipe one is it?

Message 22/22             17-Jan-05  @  03:51 PM   -   RE: Eurpoean Vacation

psylichon

Link?: Link

you're thinking of MY series, dood.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)