aaa I'll burn in hell for this... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: I'll burn in hell for this...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

Original Message                 Date: 08-Aug-03  @  08:03 PM     Edit: 08-Aug-03  |  10:59 PM   -   ,

Mick

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Or get lynched.

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING CANADIAN :

1. It beats being an American.

2. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.

3. You can play ice hockey 12 months a year, outdoors.

4. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.

5. Where else can you travel 1000 miles over fresh water in a canoe?

6. A political leader can admit to smoking pot and his/her popularity ratings will rise.

7. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.

8. Kill Grizzly bears with huge f**koff shotguns and cover your house in their skins

9. Own-an-Eskimo scheme.

10. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING AMERICAN :

1. You can have a woman president without electing her

2. You can spell colour wrong and get away with it

3. You can call Budweiser beer

4. You can be a crook and still be president

5. If you've got enough money you can get elected to do anything

6. If you can breathe you can get a gun

7. You get to be really obese

8. You can play golf in the most hideous clothes ever made and nobody seems to care.

9. You get to call everyone you've never met "buddy"

10. You can think you're the greatest nation on earth.

10a. When you're not.

10b. At all.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/131             16-Aug-03  @  10:13 AM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

Bastiaan

Link?: Link

One reason NOT to be Scottish, Welsh, or Northern Irish:

1. You’re STILL a British colony.

Message 32/131             16-Aug-03  @  11:19 AM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

pict

Link?:  No link

Ooh!Naughty Bastardiaan.

Message 33/131             16-Aug-03  @  06:29 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

meriphew

Hey Mick - you forgot to list #11
11. The freedom to talk smack without the fear of getting stomped even if you are a spent wad.

Message 34/131             17-Aug-03  @  08:48 AM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

Mick

Yeah, but start "saying" something that could count....

Message 35/131             17-Aug-03  @  06:11 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

meriphew

Wow. Good comeback. How could I ever top that?

Message 36/131             17-Aug-03  @  06:12 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

meriphew

Yawn.

Message 37/131             17-Aug-03  @  06:48 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

Mick

What is your malfunction? Oh wait, you're part of the lynching party. I was wondering when you would show up.

Message 38/131             17-Aug-03  @  09:14 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

meriphew

So Mick - Are you Canadian or American, and where do you live?

Message 39/131             17-Aug-03  @  10:51 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

Mick

I live in the country I was born and have no particular nationalist leanings. I do however have a sense of irony and find nationalist stereotypes amusing. For that matter I find many people who call themselves "patriots" to be the ultimate joke. However I find "patriots" who have never served their country to be the lowest form of nationalist cretin. As a result, I can't help but baiting such people at times. Its a character flaw, I know, but I have so many other character flaws I find less amusing that I'll spend my time working on those.

Oh hell, I'll give it up. I'm second generation American whose paternal great grandmother & grandmother were first & second generation French Canadian (Upper Town - Quebec) My paternal great grandfather was British & grandfather was Welsh. Maternal grandparents where Canadian (not much info there). Why would any of this be of interest to you? Actually, its kind of boring really (I'm about half asleep writing all this). Can't wait. No really, I am breathless with anticipation.

Message 40/131             17-Aug-03  @  10:54 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

Mick

Did your Machine Drum crap out on you again? I know how cranky I get when a piece of gear gets finicky.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

There are 131 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)