aaa (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

Viewing all 26 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/26             09-Aug-00  @  05:01 PM   -   (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

GT

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

http://www.supergreg.com/

Aspire Dancetech grasshopper, to be tough.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/26             09-Aug-00  @  05:19 PM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

9Cloud9

Link?:  No link

LOL! Where did you find that????

Message 3/26             09-Aug-00  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

piquante

errr, does this geezer ever change from that track suit aye?

Message 4/26             09-Aug-00  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

vvebrider

Look at me I am a gansta wit one eyebrow and I scratch my name in brick walls yo!

Message 5/26             09-Aug-00  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

TheDon

what?

it must be, can it be? Brotha's be all upset at this fly one eyebrowed wonder. takin all the sista's and makin em go uuooop!

The Don

Message 6/26             10-Aug-00  @  02:06 AM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

Maartino

Hey! How did you founda my web page loco?!

Viva!
where do they breed those people?

Message 7/26             10-Aug-00  @  02:14 AM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

influx

Link?:  Link

seems so arrogant to have so many pictures of yourself...

what nationality are those folks? Look...middleeastern..

hehe...got a hessian and a dope dealer lookin guy for buddies. must be trouble!

Message 8/26             10-Aug-00  @  04:16 AM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

jj

with a capital "TRUB"

Message 9/26             10-Aug-00  @  11:51 PM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

damballah

Ummmm, I just saw this goof on a Lee Jeans TV commercial, the one where the stupid little Buddy Lee doll sticks his fork in a tank with an electric eel. Supergreg still wearing that sweatsuit. Yep, it's him. Egad!

Message 10/26             11-Aug-00  @  06:21 AM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

Jasper

no shit?

I never paid attention to that advert, but I will now.

Message 11/26             11-Aug-00  @  08:25 AM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

Fresh Pants

He's even on the Buddy Lee website!
Super Greg is a Buddy Lee villain.
LOL

FP

Message 12/26             11-Aug-00  @  08:48 AM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

formant

ha, that site is hilarious... while i am laughing i just realized what fresh pants means in british!

ha ha now i am really laughing....

my cubicle mates are starting to circle now wondering what is so funny

bye

jamey

Message 13/26             11-Aug-00  @  09:02 AM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

luko

looks like an ali-g rip off to me. This guy can't be serious. come one!
i'm putting it in the humour links section of my site though!

Message 14/26             11-Aug-00  @  09:04 AM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

where is this guy from? ü letter points to Germany (and style, no doubt ;) but register plate's are different. Spain or Mexico maybe?
I bet "Roccy" is hardcore gay.
...and Supadupa Greg Da Man himself *does* have moustache in style of ... anyone?

Message 15/26             11-Aug-00  @  09:45 AM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

formant

here is the billing contact from network solutions:

Billing Contact:
FALLON MCELLIGOTT-WN-HCCC (FM2112-ORG) no.valid.email@WORLDNIC.NET
FALLON MCELLIGOTT
901 Marquette Ave Suite 32
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55402
US
Fax- 6123272346

so either someone in minnisota has a great sense of humor or they are putting the site up for their brother in law in the former yugoslavia or whatever

man i am still laughing... emailed the site to all my dj friends

Message 16/26             11-Aug-00  @  11:53 AM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

r-tek

the car licence plate is British.......and only British people were ever stupid enough to buy Austin Metros anyway ;) I assumed it was all some joke.

Message 17/26             11-Aug-00  @  12:30 PM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

casparproject

THis is fuckin wild.

Message 18/26             11-Aug-00  @  12:42 PM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

Defector Z

I have new ideas for my website!! I knew I was doing something wrong - I just haven't had that much traffic at my site.

Like that photo session for the possible U.S. launch. Can't be from MN. Gotta be a joke or a friend doing it.

Message 19/26             11-Aug-00  @  12:44 PM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

casparproject

have you guys tried the stupid game out on that buddy lee site?

Message 20/26             12-Aug-00  @  09:50 AM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

Fresh Pants

Totally. Reminds me of Parappa the Rapper for PSX. The things we learn from technology.

Formant - finally some one notices the humour in my name.  

FP

Message 21/26             13-Aug-00  @  01:18 AM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

formant

pants-

the only way i understood your name was because i have a buddy in leeds who explained that some music was pants and i didn't get it. over here we call em skivvies, drawers, underwear, etc :-)

later

jamey

Message 22/26             29-Sep-05  @  05:20 AM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

damballah

bump

old site mirrored at http://zmax.org/supergreg/sgdotcom/

Message 23/26             29-Sep-05  @  03:34 PM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

k

y'know it's probably where sacha ripped off the idea for Ali-G or at least Borat

http://www.disbealig.com/

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 24/26             01-Nov-05  @  06:13 AM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

Optofonik (AKA_Mick_Rhyze_etc.)

http://zmax.org/supergreg/queensjournal/index.htm

The truth revealed.

Message 25/26             01-Nov-05  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

psylichon

doh! I even remember seeing those commercials now... It's funny that the site is set up as a promotion but no one ever really linked it to its product.

Message 26/26             01-Nov-05  @  07:01 PM   -   RE: (un)WANTED: Unibrow Gangster with a Web Site

milan

weirdness...

Viewing all 26 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)