aaa s3000xl is it controllable? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: s3000xl is it controllable?

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             06-Apr-99  @  05:21 PM   -   s3000xl is it controllable?

djmikemac

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

is there any way to controll resonance and filters ect....(midi)...?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             07-Apr-99  @  05:35 AM   -   RE: s3000xl is it controllable?

kilo

dunno about res' but it'd be a total flop if filter weren't assignable so surely it must... ?? anyone for a 100%

Message 3/7             12-Apr-99  @  10:05 PM   -   RE: s3000xl is it controllable?

kilo

you can control res via sysex only (dont ask me which akai has a guide at www.akai.com).... cut-off is midiable obviously or there'd be now wheel control for filter or any other control from pressure to release etc...I also think youu can modualte the filter via the lfo's, dunno about other outing sources tho...

Message 4/7             14-Apr-99  @  03:12 PM   -   RE: s3000xl is it controllable?

pook187

Kilo please expand on how I can contol cutoff on my S3000xl with my controller. Please. Thanks. L8R's!

Message 5/7             19-Apr-99  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: s3000xl is it controllable?

Will

To control the resonance, go to the filter screen in edit prog, set resonance to full. Opposite the resonance, set resonance source to mod wheel.Set this parameter to +50.

Message 6/7             30-Apr-99  @  12:01 PM   -   RE: s3000xl is it controllable?

director

Link?: Link

Take a look at:

http://members.tripod.com/~TroyWoodfield/akai.html

for some really usefull AKAI Articles!!
(also about controlling the filter by MIDI)

Message 7/7             01-May-99  @  03:00 AM   -   RE: s3000xl is it controllable?

kilo

best bet mate unless you wanna take a fucking age to get going is to shell out for a manual - all still available from akai - and frankly you'd be bananas not to buy one

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)