aaa Sample CD's For Sale - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Sample CD's For Sale

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             18-May-99  @  10:44 PM   -   Sample CD's For Sale

Looneyfreaks

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Definitive Grooves ($25) Hip Hop,Break Beat, Drum Hits, Scratches, FXs, Horns, and other cool stuff...........
Big Fish Audio Drum Loops Vol. 1&2($25 or $40 for both) Lots of Drum Loops 80bpm-160bpm House, techno, Hip Hop, Live, Drum Hits, and FX's...........
D-Day Megaton Bomb 2 ($40 2 cd's) F**King awesome sample CD.......
XX-Large ($25) 1500 classic Drum Loops 80bpm-130bpm, plus CR-78 sample loops.......
X-Static Goldmine3 ($25) 1500 House & Tekno samples and loops............
Dance Mega House ($40 2 cd's) 1300 Drum Loops + 350 house & dance sounds also 500MB CD rom for Akai and E-MU. Construction kits, TR909, TR808, TR606, TB303 loops out the ass. Arp 2600 sample loops, FXs, stabs, hits, vocal, one of the best sampling cd's I have ever used.........
Sample this CD Sampler ($20) Lots of different loops, 808,909,303,707, FXs, other analog sounds.. Email me if intrested $125 for all CD's (10) C.O.D. orders welcome. Buyer pays shipping and C.O.D. charges.. Email or call 713-994-8762.... Over seas orders pre pay though sorry....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             19-May-99  @  10:44 AM   -   RE: Sample CD's For Sale

kilo

order-s - with an S ?....as in "i have more than one set of 10 cd's for sale" ?... just be advised IF you're bootlegin' em that the company bods are at this site regular for some of the cd companies you listed by the titles - and they might be - er... concerned ?.. especially as actually, legaly, technically, you can't even legaly resell a sample cdrom apparently

Message 3/5             20-May-99  @  03:48 PM   -   RE: Sample CD's For Sale

Looneyfreaks

No I only have one set though if 1 person buy 1 cd and another buys 3 cd's you have more than 1 buyer, I guess orders was not the right wording to use. About this CD rom crap if I bought it I can resell it.

Message 4/5             21-May-99  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: Sample CD's For Sale

kilo

actually - apparently it's not legal so they say.... dur... but everyone does it i guess... obviously the point being a s/h cd can circulate round from user to user being recorded/dumped down, and thus maybe 20 people get the collection for no profit for the company - thats the basic reasoning...

Message 5/5             23-May-99  @  08:47 AM   -   RE: Sample CD's For Sale

chizmj

i'll take all of those CD's off your hands. Are they the originals or are they burnt?

Frankly I could give a damn less I'll take 'em either way. Please respond as I've had my sampler for almost two years and only have two sample cd-roms - and they are getting dated....very dated

Many thanks

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)