aaa MesaIIPC, S3000XL, SCSI Question - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: MesaIIPC, S3000XL, SCSI Question

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             28-Oct-99  @  09:08 AM   -   MesaIIPC, S3000XL, SCSI Question

raver

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Here's the question. My setup is as follows. I have a zip drive connected to my PC and my sampler connected to the zip. The sampler is terminated. The sampler is recongizing the drive but none of the files on the disk appear or file folders. That's one problem. The other is I start up Mesa and I added a SCSI drive but everytime I access it, it throw back a error to check the front panel of the sampler for errors. There are now errors on the front panel at all. I want to be able to store files on the Zip. Do I need to format the ZIP disc? If I do that will my computer be able to recongize the drive. Any help would be great. You can email me directly at steve@nbni.com. Please help if you have any knowledge in these matters. Thanks!

Steve Hubbard

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             03-Nov-99  @  11:05 PM   -   RE: MesaIIPC, S3000XL, SCSI Question

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hmm... this is a greay area to me and i wish i knew more about it - but, it seems to me the mesa wants to 'see' the sampler not the drive... anyone?... by the way what ID numbers have you allocated for each device? inc' the card and what card is it ??

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)