aaa Can you run MESA on a 486 (66 mhz) PC? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Can you run MESA on a 486 (66 mhz) PC?

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             03-Nov-99  @  03:30 PM   -   Can you run MESA on a 486 (66 mhz) PC?

heatrof

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Im thinking of buying a SCSI interface card to use with my S2000 and my 486 (66 mhz, 16 mb ram, Win95) running MESA. Im wondering if my computer is good enough. I have downloaded the PC version of MESA and tested it without having a SCSI interface installed and all functions Im able to use without an interface seem to work... Does anyone know if my slow computer can run MESA if it at all can handle SCSI?

By the way, is it possible to save S2000 samples on my non-SCSI PC-harddrive if i have a SCSI interface with a connection to the S2000?

Please help. I canīt afford a new computer!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)