aaa more S2000 filters... - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: more S2000 filters...

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             12-Apr-00  @  09:54 AM   -   more S2000 filters...

ezra

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I was glad to see the thread about the S2000 LPF cutoff because I was about to ask if the cutoff could be controlled with CCs. I have a friend who has an S2000, and I told him I would help him figure it out, but I have VERY little experience with AKAI samplers (I have more with the roland S* and EMU Ultra samplers). So I was woundering if someone could post a quick rundown on how I would setup the S2000's LPF cut to be controlled with a midi CC. Thanks alot.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             13-Apr-00  @  06:05 AM   -   RE: more S2000 filters...

martijn.as

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

It's as simple as this: bunch page down a couple of times until you're in the filter section. (program edit) FILTER MOD 1 (or 2 or 3 whatever) and assign it to modulation. And specify a depth (amount of modulation) Now you're controlling the cutoff with cc1. Although not as flexible as most other instruments, it works. If cutoff couldn't be modulated, it would be pretty worthless, wouldn't it?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)