aaa akai sequencing on S2000? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: akai sequencing on S2000?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             05-May-00  @  10:55 AM   -   akai sequencing on S2000?

aadvb

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I would like to know if the S2000 has a built in sequencing program. If it doesn't, does the S20? The reason is, I'm getting into sampling technology and would like to use it in live situations with minimal added hardware such as a sequencer.
thanks,
Derek

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             05-May-00  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: akai sequencing on S2000?

scott

The S2000 does have support for a Single Midi File. This way you can sequence it off another sequencer that will save to a .mid file and load it into your sampler to play it back. I think it can only load one, but I'm not sure on that. I don't know a thing about the S20 though.

Message 3/3             07-May-00  @  12:15 AM   -   RE: akai sequencing on S2000?

Subtex

The s 20 has a sequencer but is limited
to 17 megs of ram and it does not have
scsi just a floppy..

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)