aaa triggering mpc from cubase - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: triggering mpc from cubase

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             03-Aug-00  @  04:48 PM   -   triggering mpc from cubase

pali__gap

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I wish to trigger all four (drum1-4) programs on the MPC2000xl from Cubase v3.7 PC. For example I would like 4 midi tracks all triggering sounds from 4 different programs (those assigned to drum 1-4) on the mpc2000xl.

I have the following set-up:

My sound cards midi out is connected to the mpc2000xl midi in 1, and the sound card midi in is connected to the mpc2000xl midi out A.

If I have 4 midi tracks in cubase all set to the soundcard midi out what setup do I need in cubase and the mpc2000xl? I have tried fiddling about with the midi channels in cubase and the options in the mpc2000xl. Despite this I always get the sounds from the program assigned to drum 1 sounding? What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Also any tips/methods of working with cubase and an mpc i.e. how to input events from cubase and the mpc's pads etc would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Pali Gap

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)