aaa Me and my mpc: geek love - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

17-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Me and my mpc: geek love

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             06-Sep-00  @  12:21 PM   -   Me and my mpc: geek love

Rockstar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

click above...you are not alone....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             07-Sep-00  @  10:38 AM   -   RE: Me and my mpc: geek love

k

Link?:  No link

someone needs some 'perspective' lessons in drawing !!  

Message 3/7             07-Sep-00  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: Me and my mpc: geek love

r-tek

I dunno whats worse - the fact that someone actually bothered to make one, or the fact that I think its a good idea (tis a shame about the design tho).

Message 4/7             08-Sep-00  @  05:20 AM   -   RE: Me and my mpc: geek love

Maarten

Link?:  Link

Okay, I must confess....I have a t-shirt with a TB on it, oeps, wrong forum.. probably gonna get a footprint up my ass now. ;)

-M-

Message 5/7             10-Sep-00  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: Me and my mpc: geek love

:||CHAMBER||:

I saw that t-shirt design in the last issue of XLR8R, right above the MPC pic is a rather cool 808 design by Analog clothing. The clothing company D-gital has an advert with an MPC2K design as well, much better looking than Lifted Research Groups out of perspective pic IMO.

Message 6/7             18-Sep-00  @  11:20 PM   -   RE: Me and my mpc: geek love

xanext

2 color silkscreening can be done w/card
stock in your inkjet just divide it and
take it to a shop and bang out 10 and
give a few away.You'll also never run
out of cheap stylish shirts!!!!!!

Message 7/7             19-Sep-00  @  12:16 PM   -   RE: Me and my mpc: geek love

Rockstar

funny...thats exactly how my mpc looks after a 3 hour session w/blunts and an mc that wants to rhyme about unprotected sex.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)