aaa Output board s2000 - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Output board s2000

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             14-Sep-00  @  03:11 PM   -   Output board s2000

soundcreation

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello, on a multi program can I assign say 7 keygroups to the individual outs and have some other keygroups going through the stereo out, without having all the individual outs still coming through on the stereo out.
Hmmmm...hope you can understand that,
thanks Eric

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             15-Sep-00  @  08:40 AM   -   RE: Output board s2000

99devils

I don't have the output board, so I might be wrong about this, but I think that things always show up on the S2000's stereo outs. For some reason I remember reading this in the manual or something.

-Craig

Message 3/8             15-Sep-00  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: Output board s2000

soundcreation

Thanks, I was hoping that maybe with OS2 they had changed this....oh well,
thanks again!

Message 4/8             16-Sep-00  @  10:25 AM   -   RE: Output board s2000

r-tek

OK, so I haven`t actually tried this out as my stereo outs aren`t connected up and I have an MPC so it may be a likkle different on the S2, but emu smaplers have no seperate mono out function as such so you have to pan sounds hard left and right to get seperate out. So, I was thinking mebbe if you pan everything bar one sound say hard right in the stereo mixer and then the other sound hard left, then you *should* in theory at least have 9 seperate outputs. Try it out anyway, and get back at me.

Message 5/8             10-Oct-00  @  04:47 AM   -   RE: Output board s2000

druma

Can someone help me and I need this info ASAP.. as I just found a s/h output expender for the S2000 is it the same as the output expender for the MPC??
I know they use the same FX board but on the akai web site the S2000 uses a multi 8out/D and a MPC is a multi 8out/Dm ... so I'm thinking these are two difrent boards but I remeber someone telling me they use the same board can anyone be so nice to confirm the right info..

Message 6/8             11-Oct-00  @  11:48 PM   -   RE: Output board s2000

r-tek

I`m almost certain its the same board, but mebbe it has a different mounting plate so it might not fix in there properly. You could always buy it and see, if it dont fit just sell it on.

Message 7/8             14-Oct-00  @  03:40 AM   -   RE: Output board s2000

druma

thanks for your effort r-tek, i wish i could use it but aperently they r not compatable.

Message 8/8             17-Oct-00  @  04:10 AM   -   RE: Output board s2000

H

All I know is if you install an output board and fx board and ram in an mpc yourself make sure you plug that ribbon cable in and dont use more force on one side.it unplugs the other and it's alot of screws on that thing.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)