aaa live gig - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: live gig

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             25-Nov-00  @  07:05 PM   -   live gig

Jonathan

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Help-
I have had an MPC2000XL for 6 months now and it has just collected dust. I previously used it as a drum machine. However, I have recently been using my synths and other samples on my computer. I use cakewalk to sequence my loops then sample them back into my computer for use in Acid Pro. I would like to use my MPC to play back the loops in a live gig as well as trigger misc samples. I will adlib with the synths but program changes must be controlled via MPC. Can this be done? I've tried to use the MPC's sequencer to play back the loops but it just would play the first note of the loop. I am about to lose it. Help?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             28-Nov-00  @  09:29 AM   -   RE: live gig

Maarten

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Have you checked if all the notes are shown in step mode?
You can control the program changes, I'm at work so this could be slightly off:
First in the main screen select program (which is probably "off" at first), just turn the dial to the program you wish to use. If you want to submit a change to a different bank, go to step mode and change "all events" to "program changes", place the cursor on the field below and turn your dial to the needed program number. You might need to switch the program on your synth to activate the change first....

Hope this helps,

-M-

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)