aaa Millenium fer Akai - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Millenium fer Akai

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             05-Dec-00  @  12:11 AM   -   Millenium fer Akai

dan_jarrett

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi there everyone. I got a copy of Millenium a while ago and I lost the paper with the serial on it. If anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. The sales people at chicken software have failed to reply to me..
I know this looks dodgy but if you want to check if I'm legit then just search for millenium in the akai forum and you will see previous msgs of me talking about millenium.

thanks.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             05-Dec-00  @  12:58 AM   -   RE: Millenium fer Akai

driftpattern

"Millenium fer Akai"? Is that supposed to attract attention? You really aren't very good at this. The serial is no longer printed on those green pieces of paper. Its a yellow sticker on the back of the cd case. Thats how it is on the OEM, Upgrade, Retail Full, and the $50 Special Edition Upgrade (and just about every other MS product). I have them all in front of me here at work. If you lost the "paper" you should still have the case right? If you lost the case you should still have the book which MS can probably take care of with a phone call. Or did you lose both? Wow...

Anyway, here is the product id:

GBH2D-V8FG7-JYF4T-PLD4G-X93J9

The digits just aren't in that order.

Hope that helps :-)

Message 3/10             05-Dec-00  @  05:19 AM   -   RE: Millenium fer Akai

dan_jarrett

Your a bit of a fucken dickhead aren't you..??

Why would I be asking for a serial for a windows operating system in a forum for Akai Samplers? I didn't even mention windows.

The "Millenium" I was refering to is an Akai Sampler editing program. That's what "Millenium fer Akai" means.

Now if anyone with half a brain knows what I'm talking about then the help would be greatly appreciated..
(Refer to my first msg)

By the way, I don't think it's a good Idea to advertise the serial of your personal copy of windows here. (assuming that it is yours) could you be that Dumb??. I'd say it would violate your licensing agreement.

in your own words...
"you aren't really good at this are you?"

Message 4/10             05-Dec-00  @  06:07 AM   -   RE: Millenium fer Akai

driftpattern

Wow. Sorry. I actually had you totally wrong man. I normally wouldn't go off on anybody like that but there were a bunch of guys on this site looking for warez. I must be prettty dumb because I have a S5000 and don't even know what "Millenium" is.

And no, that wasn't a real serial#, that will never work.

I deserve it. Keep it comming.

Sorry again.

Message 5/10             05-Dec-00  @  06:50 AM   -   RE: Millenium fer Akai

dan_jarrett

I don't think millenium will work for your 5000 so no your not dumb for that reason.. The PC software (MESA) they supplied with S2000 to interface with the computer is Bullshit. So this guy wrote his own, it's called millenium.
Very good program. If you don't throw out the serial and then reinstall.
S5000 has a bigger interface and probably has it's own MESA like software.

Don't worry tho, I won't rub it in no more.. you'll probably spend the next week trying to get the shoe taste out of your mouth.

Message 6/10             05-Dec-00  @  09:38 AM   -   RE: Millenium fer Akai

harry

mr dan can you help. im a newbe to all this music lark would you mind telling me what this millenium thing does and why it would be good to have.if you have the time

Message 7/10             05-Dec-00  @  11:31 AM   -   RE: Millenium fer Akai

dan_jarrett

harry..

well when I've got it working. It's like MESA but it actually works.
check out:
www.chickensys.com/mil

Message 8/10             05-Dec-00  @  05:20 PM   -   RE: Millenium fer Akai

driftpattern

Thanks Dan. I wish I could delete that. Now I will be immortalized as being the biggest asshole of all time.

My own fault...

I know a guy that has a buch of Akai stuff. He may have what you need. I'll let you know if I find it.

Sorry again, and again, and again...

Message 9/10             06-Dec-00  @  01:35 AM   -   RE: Millenium fer Akai

dan_jarrett

Well I found the serial. And also recieved it in an email from chicken systems software as well as from Jan the guy who wrote the program.

Crisis over.

I strongly recomend buying a copy of millenium if you have an s2000/s3000/i think even s1000. I found myself contemplating using MESA for a while there and after using millenium, I was scared at the thought of going back to MESA.

check it out at
www.chickensys.com/mil
it's only 30 bucks or something.

Message 10/10             22-Dec-00  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: Millenium fer Akai

Chewshabadoo

Yep, I agree, having only had a sampler for the last year, I just don't understand how anybody could bear using it with floppies. Millennium rocks.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)