aaa SAVEING STUFF MPC - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: SAVEING STUFF MPC

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             12-Dec-00  @  07:46 PM   -   SAVEING STUFF MPC

yan

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

O.K I looked in the manaul and done what it told me to.I formated my zip but I did do it in my S3000xl wich surely can't be a problem. Then saved my stuff All sequence and song's All program's and sound's then went to reload and fuk all happand.. don't tell me I have to save every thing onto floppy...maybe am not doing it right wich it more than likely.... please help me

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             13-Dec-00  @  02:07 PM   -   RE: SAVEING STUFF MPC

Maarten

Link?:  Link

Check the name before and after saving, somehow a name for an .ALL file was changed after saving... when I renamed and loaded again, it worked.

Message 3/3             15-Dec-00  @  08:37 AM   -   RE: SAVEING STUFF MPC

YAN

Link?:  No link

well today my zip does'nt want to save anything the little bitch.and when it did save something the mpc will not read it what the fuk's going on.it should be just like saveing stuff with my sampler yes....can anyone help here,i'm useing one zip drive for sampler and mpc im savething every thing on floppy now...save that way

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)