aaa problem with samples [help me] - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: problem with samples [help me]

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             17-Jan-01  @  04:19 PM   -   problem with samples [help me]

area

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

If I record a sample and play the sample on my synthesizer there is no problem. I can puch more keys and i hear more samples... [no problem here]
But if i create a programme with groups and if i push more keys on my synth then i hear only one sound, and a sound cuts of when i play the next!!! I tryed mute group off but no way it is working...[the same with multi] help me!!!!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             18-Jan-01  @  08:35 AM   -   RE: problem with samples [help me]

area

the sampler is the Akai s5000...

Message 3/4             19-Jan-01  @  10:27 AM   -   RE: problem with samples [help me]

nymasonic

Message 4/4             20-Jan-01  @  05:31 PM   -   RE: problem with samples [help me]

r-tek

I dont own an akai, but on the emus you can assign polyphony to groups so you can get hihats to cut eachother out and whatnot so mebbe this is whats happening here?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)