aaa siel expander 80 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: siel expander 80

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             22-Apr-98  @  10:32 AM   -   siel expander 80

csg6031

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi ya people,

I bumped into a "Siel Expander 80" synth
in my local pawn shop yesterday,
does anybody has any info on this machine,
what it sounds like, and what it should cost s/h?

Henk

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             25-Apr-98  @  06:06 PM   -   RE: siel expander 80

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

my mates got one... it is the nutz as an anlog style dwibble synth does nice pads etc too.... it's abit like the DW right ?.... with soft buttons, and all the synth sections laid out in sections on a big front panel.... below ther settings, is the main section which has a crappy little sequencer .... if that is the one it is well nice.... BUT.... doesnt respont to midi controller in apparently... and there is no knobs to adjust it live.... scrolling cursors only....... doesnt send out controller data either i think....

mind you... his oner isd a bit fucked so maybe take in a little controller keyboard and see if it will receive any controller data....... need a manual i'd say to id the cont numbers.....unless you have time to try all the NRPN's one by one

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)