aaa Hammerhead, etc. - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Hammerhead, etc.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             06-Aug-98  @  05:05 PM   -   Hammerhead, etc.

count922

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Might be a moot question but, anyone else using hammerhead? I loaded it down Sunday after reading about it in "Recording" Magazine the other day. I wish it were midi compatable.

I also loaded down Fruity Loops(man those samples are nasty!) and drummerboy. I'm wondering if Fruity Loops can be driven by Cakewalk audio.

This stuff is very usable.

I'm more of a Folk Rock guy but I experiment a lot with all styles. These loops from the above software makes things fun. Great to solo over with guitar.

Anyone else delve into any other styles other than dance or techno?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             07-Aug-98  @  02:40 AM   -   RE: Hammerhead, etc.

kilo

yup....... I'll post some RA tracks over at the Tech area.... under a thread : 'Other Styles'

Message 3/6             11-Aug-98  @  07:04 PM   -   RE: Hammerhead, etc.

rouge

Hey!
Its weird but I've been doing a lot of folk guitar stuff myself recently... it seems a lot more easier to write... my main thing is Drum'n'bass!

Message 4/6             12-Aug-98  @  09:52 AM   -   RE: Hammerhead, etc.

Sedusa

Link?:  Link

well, i personally have decided to leave this hedonistic life of a Techno artist and become a Gangsta Rapper. Wussup Homie.

Message 5/6             12-Aug-98  @  12:32 PM   -   RE: Hammerhead, etc.

Dan Sydner

I'm not really sure but I think none of the programs you mention are syncable to midi.
But all of them allows you to export the loops to wav-format, which you can import into Cakewalk audio. LDB and Fruity Loops need to be registered before you can export.
Hope I've helped you at least a bit ...

Message 6/6             14-Aug-98  @  07:36 PM   -   RE: Hammerhead, etc.

just some bloke

gosh, everyone uses hammerhead - i've even heard it blatantly used on at least one track by some nameless german techno label. it's really a shame that it isn't synchable to the ol' midi, or else i'd use it a lot more.
and yes, i do styles other than dance. if you have any sort of guitar effects or what nots try running hammerhead through those - you very well might get some original sounds.
cheers

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)