aaa Using the PC as a Multi Input Audio Mixer...? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Using the PC as a Multi Input Audio Mixer...?

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             30-Sep-98  @  04:04 PM   -   Using the PC as a Multi Input Audio Mixer...?

2bornot

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

First off, I am deaf. Why do I need a multi input audio mixer? Well, my church is in need of a sound engineer and before I became deaf I was a DJ. I need to see the multiple audio inputs, (at least 6), through some graphic interface so I can adjust volume levels or just know if a line is hot or not. What I have looked for is info on hooking up the inputs through the lpt, serial or midi port or using multiple sound cards, anything that will make this work. Is there anyone out there that can help me? I will bookmark this page, but I would prefer you e-mail, if you would. My e-mail is: 2bornot@usa.net

Thanx for your help. Mike

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)