aaa best way to midi juno 60 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: best way to midi juno 60

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             15-Dec-98  @  09:23 PM   -   best way to midi juno 60

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i would like to know best way to do this

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             02-Jan-99  @  08:59 PM   -   RE: best way to midi juno 60

bigspinda

I think Kenton sells a DCB - MIDI converter. I have no Idea where to get this, I am looking for one also. If I find some, I will hook ya up.

Message 3/6             07-Jan-99  @  04:57 PM   -   RE: best way to midi juno 60

hilliard

Try Rogue Music (www.roguemusic.com) for the Kenton stuff. They have the PRO-DCB on their website for $219, I think.....it's been a while since I looked.

Message 4/6             21-Jan-99  @  05:27 PM   -   RE: best way to midi juno 60

ionicsix

if you are looking for the pro-dcb.....try pual schreiber at synthesis technology
synth1@airmail.net......www.synthtech.com.....or 817.498.3782
he carries the kenton elect. line
unfortunatly....i do not have current pricing info.....he is out of catalogs....but i could send you an
old copy......he also does moduals too.....check em out
...i am looking for any analog manuals....if you can help, please let me know....i am starting a collection for resource purposes.....

Message 5/6             26-Jan-99  @  05:35 PM   -   RE: best way to midi juno 60

Blunted

Nulogic makes good ones too

Message 6/6             26-Jan-99  @  05:35 PM   -   RE: best way to midi juno 60

Blunted

Nulogic makes good ones too

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)