aaa nord modular-any opinions? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: nord modular-any opinions?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             21-Apr-99  @  02:40 AM   -   nord modular-any opinions?

jason

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

anyone have any opinions on these? kind of out of my price range, but i've toyed with one and the possibilities seem endless. is it worth it?

jason

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             25-Apr-99  @  06:18 PM   -   RE: nord modular-any opinions?

ivan

Depends on what you want to do with it. If you want a portable modular with memory there's nothing else. If the main thing you want is analogue sound then there's lots of otger gear you could get. Check out Mark Pulver's NM page at www.midiwall.com

Message 3/3             28-Apr-99  @  09:42 PM   -   RE: nord modular-any opinions?

golden.bank

The Nord Modular possibilities ARE virtually endless, made for programming and built superbly. Also it is without doubt one of the best supported bits of kit on the market both by Clavia, full marks to them for free software updates and free sounds; and musicians and programmers from around the globe. I have had a few synths in the past, from Pro One and Juno's to the Trinity and JD800 and now all I use is my Modular and a Korg DSS1. It truly is the dogs bollocks.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)