aaa What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/19             23-Mar-00  @  10:42 PM   -   What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

circuit slave

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

http://www.matrixsynth.com/SAGE.JPG

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/19             24-Mar-00  @  09:17 AM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maarten

Link?:  Link

Knobs...knobs..switch...switches,yummie,
lots o knobs ,lots o switches...
Probably wewy expensive though.No specs?

Message 3/19             24-Mar-00  @  09:41 PM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k

well, isearched and I searched... couldn't find anything - unfortunate name - i had to trawl thru alot of German Train timetables & ticket websites :-)

Message 4/19             25-Mar-00  @  11:29 AM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody

ok. that could be how old a picture?

no one seems to have any more information, here or on AH, or that gassy place... bah.

who needs a joystick to have fun with music?

well, maybe if you could use a joystick with midi controllers on atari ST, STE etc.. that would be reason to find my stfm.

Message 5/19             01-Apr-00  @  07:54 AM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pongoid

Don't know what it is, but it sure looks tasty. Mmmllmlmlmmlmmmm  

Ape

Message 6/19             01-Apr-00  @  07:28 PM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ison

Potentially unavailable?

Message 7/19             03-Apr-00  @  01:35 PM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bassbrap

looks like what would happen if you put an old school atari in the same room with a big modular for too long....

Message 8/19             17-Apr-00  @  01:03 AM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notyet

Whatta, let this be real.......

Message 9/19             18-Apr-00  @  12:25 PM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phunkytek

I could'nt pull up any jpg. If it is blue, it might be the new ob-12 analog modeling synth since it is an oberheim related site, but I have'nt seen the jpg.

Message 10/19             19-Apr-00  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phunkytek

Got a glimps of it on dancewave.nlAnyone speak German. there is a short preview write up on it at www.Dancewave.nl.

Message 11/19             20-Apr-00  @  03:36 AM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody

Is het een gerucht of een goede marketing stunt? Er wordt ook gezegd dat het een design-studie is van een industrieel ontwerper. Niemand heeft een pasklaar antwoord op deze Bahn Sage.
Te zien aan het ontwerp zou het een eind jaren 80 model-studie kunnen zijn. In ieder geval houdt het de gemoederen op internet behoorlijk bezig.

Message 12/19             20-Apr-00  @  04:49 AM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maarten

Je zou denken dat je nederlands best vloeiend is maar volgens mij heb je gewoon zitten knippen & plakken.... 

Phunkytek , do you think the ".nl" stands for Germany? ....Well I'm not able to find any more info on it elsewhere either . So maybe this will blow over ,hope not.....

Message 13/19             20-Apr-00  @  01:22 PM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phunkytek

Sorry. It was late. So in english what did the passage say?

Message 14/19             20-Apr-00  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k

it's dutch you nutter !!... bloody hell... :P - anyways - i searched company names in various countries and BAHN doesnt seem to exist, methinks a hoax/dummy

Message 15/19             21-Apr-00  @  02:00 PM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody

Link?: Link

here's the latest i got at the above:

your call.

i have found bahn before online, they do church speaker systems etc etc.. bla bla check the link if you're interested in looking at something.

Message 16/19             22-Apr-00  @  12:43 AM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason

Nobody your definatly somebody to me. Thanks for finding this for us. Theres some decent info on that site about the sage. Hopefully its real. It can do both Granular and Analog modelling synthesis. And it has 4 oscillators per voice. 16 voices which can be upgraded to 64 and is 16 part multi 4 LFO's lots of on board effects and it looks very powerfull. I got some of the specs from the small print that is can be sorta read. Boy I hope this is real. But then again it sounds like it will be expensive for sure which means Im not going to see one of these in my house possibly never. Oh well

later

Message 17/19             22-Apr-00  @  04:10 AM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r-tek

hmmmmmmm.........the pic looks rendered which dont necessarily mean the whole things a fraud, but looking at the "magazine clipping", the blue highlighting and "for dave" message down the bottom look suspisciosly(sp?) as if they were done on computer rather than by hand  

Message 18/19             22-Apr-00  @  08:05 AM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody

hehe, i didn't find that link really.. it was in my inbox from someone on AH mailing list.. actually they found the link on the gas station.. so.. yeah  

Message 19/19             25-Apr-00  @  09:08 PM   -   RE: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k

hmm... funnily i did find some speakers when searching bahn... but hmm...

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)